Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

very attractive wife for long-term sharing

• Thread startersearch4bp
  • Start date

search4bp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2004
the next woman is gone (how many are left?)

I deleted this ad, too many talkers here anyway

So the next woman is gone, how many are really left?

Not many... most are anyway gay men acting like women, so have fun with them

J.

I 'm 37, about 145 lbs, 5' 11', dark but not blk (indian). 've big but not thick
but always horny

I've been looking for the same for some time. I wonder if they exist? perhaps the baggage they all seem to carry is just too prevalent?

I think that I am the black boyfriend that you are seeking. E-mail me at succour98@yahoo and letsget to know each other and take it from there. I an 6'4" 230lbs muscular with a bald head. Long and thick!

search4bp said:
I replaced my pictures (now with my email address) because there were such nice guys stealing and using them for their own "fun" purposes.

Sorry guys, but life is tough on the Internet these days.

I'm really real, can prove it, am better known by some good people in the chat and am also able to talk on the phone, if the need arises (no phone sex though, no cybersex wanted, thanks)
i'm a real person who is interested. i have threads with pictures in the stud pix forums and the general forum. here is my myspace

www.myspace.com/renardjr

my tool is a legit 9 inches and very thick. my yahoo id is bigren44.

I think this is one of the most sincere and straightforward ads/descriptions ever posted in this forum. Too bad the idiots popped up almost immediately. I would be happy to provide you with some excellent references in the NYC area.

search4bp said:
I replaced my pictures (now with my email address) because there were such nice guys stealing and using them for their own "fun" purposes.

Sorry guys, but life is tough on the Internet these days.

I'm really real, can prove it, am better known by some good people in the chat and am also able to talk on the phone, if the need arises (no phone sex though, no cybersex wanted, thanks)

Glad to see you back babe...I was a member of your yahoo group(miss it)
I'm pretty sure you've seen my pics...but there are a few in the Stud Pix section here...So, you ever make it to the midwest?

search4bp said:
Thanks for the nice welcome back. But I'm not traveling first somewhere (as you might have found out in my ad), later yes. But if you like the idea of vacations in Mexico first, then we can talk about all that. Needs to get to know each other a little bit before hopping into the warm water, lol

Judith
not interested in me i guess

search4bp said:
Probably, but could you be so kind to send me the links to your pictures posts here or get in touch with me directly

search4bp on Yahoo messenger

Judith
i sent you an email.

Hi jules....it was nice hearing that sexy voice. Lets chat more.

T

Kudos to you!

I'm so glad that there are other women on here who arent afraid to say what they want to say and in the fashion that they see fit.

Come check me out baby!

Hi there..I'm a 36 year old single professional who lives in Baltimore about 40 minutes away from Washington, DC..how often do you come up to the states?

Steve

Come check me out baby!

Hi there..I'm a 36 year old single professional who lives in Baltimore about 40 minutes away from Washington, DC..how often do you come up to the states?

Steve

this bitch wants you to travel to mexico never to be heard from again. dont do it.

Users who are viewing this thread