Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Venting a little here

• Thread starterou812rich
  • Start date

ou812rich

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2007
I've read the posts here for the past several years because I've been cuckolded and have cuckolded other men. The definition of cuckold is a man who's spouse has fucked another man or men. I get the impression that many if not most of the men that post here have other fetishes that they confuse with cuckolding, i.e. B&D, S&M, Bi-sexuality, outright gayness and those weirdo's that think cuckolding only applies if their white wife fucks a black man not to mention the "tiny dick" crowd.
A cuckold is a man who's wife has had sex with another man, whether he's aware of it or not.
To any man, if you've been married for 7 or 8 years to one woman the chances are that you've been cuckolded and your wife will never ever tell you the truth.
Anyway, my particular bitch is for you closet gays to go find your own forum and quit pretending you're straight.

I think cuckolding is a festishes and it clearly can go in conjuction with all the other things you have listed. Being a cuck is not exclusive, people have many kinks that keep them going. Perhaps you are one that only being a cuck interests you. However someone else may enjoy their wife sleeping with a black man or being submissive to his wife and serving her and her lover dinner. This person gets off on both the serving as well as the cucking, however the serving by itself is not good enough and the cucking is not good enough only. That person wants, needs both.

So I say why limit yourself. If you only enjoy cuckolding, great but other may enjoy other combinatioins of things.

I feel the same way as you I think, about the way I would like things to happen (as yet nothing has happened). All I want to do is watch my wife have sex with someone else. Not interested in cream pies, or even sloppy seconds really. I dont think I have any gay tendecies. I quite like the idea of being the other guy for someone elses wife, but if you read my thread you will realise that will never happen.

However, I recognise there are some that do like aspects that I do not and I dont mind that they post about their feelings, there are precious few places you can discuss whatever type of cuckolding you desire.

I have only seen this forum for a very short time but as you have read it for several years I assume you find some posts helpful (as I have in this short time).

I agree with you and feel the exact same way. There seems to be the impression that if you consider yourself a cuckold then you must also enjoy cross dressing and completely bitching yourself out to another man while he has his fun with your wife.

I understand that it gets some people off, but for me particularly, it does nothing for me. I wound up having an opposing view to another member of the forum and the argument made was if I choose to remain a dominant figure, then I'm limiting myself from all the fun I could potentially have.

While some like that, I don't. I've had two girlfriends "cuckold" me and I know that I enjoy thinking of another man filling her in, but I do not enjoy thinking about me being emasculated as a result. Not every "cuckold" relationship has to be a certain way.

ou812rich said:
I've read the posts here for the past several years because I've been cuckolded and have cuckolded other men. The definition of cuckold is a man who's spouse has fucked another man or men. I get the impression that many if not most of the men that post here have other fetishes that they confuse with cuckolding, i.e. B&D, S&M, Bi-sexuality, outright gayness and those weirdo's that think cuckolding only applies if their white wife fucks a black man not to mention the "tiny dick" crowd.
A cuckold is a man who's wife has had sex with another man, whether he's aware of it or not.
To any man, if you've been married for 7 or 8 years to one woman the chances are that you've been cuckolded and your wife will never ever tell you the truth.
Anyway, my particular bitch is for you closet gays to go find your own forum and quit pretending you're straight.

Why not simply not read stuff you suspect is "closet", in the same way you turn television over to another channel if you don't like the program?

Some closset gays don't actually know their sexual orientation until they have posted about themselves on cuckolds.com. for awhile.

A lot of macho men claim they would never take a cock up their bum, but that is because society told them it was against the rules of society. These rules were decided by men who thought the world was flat; and these days society is moving quickly to dismantle/amend the "rules of that time" to suit the "needs of this generation".

I know of several situations where two wives, each with several children, have met somewhere, became good friends, then lovers - and told their husbands the marriage was over - and the two wives were taking the kids with them and sleeping together in a gay union forever after. The women had no idea they were gay until they met and felt attraction for each other.

I know of several macho men who used to bash up gays; then one day they met another guy and felt powerful chemistry and ended up screwing each other's ass. It was curiosity at first, then a craving that gripped their minds and wouldn't let go.

A gay women recently said: "don't knock a bi-sexual relationship until you have tried it". Some macho men are terrified they "might actually enjoy touching and sucking another man's cock once they get over their perceived disgust. When men bash gays, they do it because homosexuality scares them.

I imagine it would be frustrating finding out your significant other has been using cuckolding as a cover for his homosexuality. It's dishonest if he knows what he is doing. If he doesn't know, or he is simply bi-sexual, I don't think he can be put at fault. He could sincerely enjoy it then.

As for the black fetish, I got into cuckolding because (at least, I think) because I'm a thin guy. I have never had trouble getting girlfriends, but I'm not athletic. When my girlfriend started showing interest in athletic men, it set me on fire knowing I could never do that for her. Initially that was enough, but she surprised me by having her own fetish for black men. And not only black men, but also Indians, Middle Easterners, etc.

I certainly don't mind it. But that aspect is not always the cuckolds idea. You have to balance the woman's fetishes with the males, and I suspect that it is a common ground between cucks and their hot wives.

All I know is never in my life of 55 years have I ever had inclinations to be involved sexually with another man but if my Mistress told me to suck a cock I'd do it in two seconds. Or if she told me to take a cock up my ass I'd do that in two seconds. For me it's not about gay vs. straight but being submissive to a beautiful Goddess for whom my insatiable lust I can't control so I willingly do as she pleases regardless of how humiliating the task.

And the cuckolding feeds into that as she makes me endure the painful humiation of watching the woman who took vows of faithfulness to me willingly spread her legs and give herself to other men as she pleases. It's that humiliation at her hands that I crave but that's just me. I think everyone involved in this culture in whatever capacity has a different take on how it applies to their own sex. It's really about wives fucking other men and however you choose to make that happen for you.

I know there's a few posters here that may seem better suited for gay or sissy sites but I don't mind that they're here. Sometimes I find their posts and pictures engaging sometimes I don't but if I choose not to read their posts I can skip right by them. No harm done.

sometimes a cuck seeks sexual pleasure with guys
especially guys who are fucking his wife on a regular basis
b/c he has no other means to obtain sexual pleasure ...
as his self worth as a REAL MAN has been demolished
so being with guys in a subservient manner can become
gratifying ...faut de mieux as the frogs say

This is one that agree with ou812rich. I have also cucked others and now have had my wife fucked by another man. I have enjoyed both but have no desire to cross dress be fucked or to suck another man. There is a different feeling, I think more mental than physical, about doing your wife after she has been with another man.

It would be an interesting experiment for all men in the world to wear panties and a dress for 6 months to find out how it feels for women. The Scots have been doing it for yonks, so they have a "head start" and can be randy little blighters at times, if you get them into a sex mood.

My girlfriend hasn't even heard of cuckhold it's just what seems to relate. She just has sex with another guy mainly. Only a few times have I experimented with him when we were together.

Users who are viewing this thread