• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Valentines Day - How does it go down for cuckolds?

• Thread starterLayer.Five
  • Start date
L

Layer.Five

Okay, this is a big one.

How does this Holiday go down? Do you guys ever have a bull fuck your wife in Lingerie you bought for her, while she eats the chocolates you bought, and drinks the champagne you paid for?

Ever sat at home locked up in your CB while she's out fucking some other guy, then comes home to you and eats the dinner you prepared for her and she serves up the desert?

Ever come home on Valentines day to see Tyrone balls deep in your bride?

:p

Attachments

• tlibstephaniecane470.jpg
    tlibstephaniecane470.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 212
Memories.....

An blond ex girlfriend of mine had an old red t-shirt that she looked smokin' hot in. We called it her "V-Day shirt", but she'd wear it for me all the time. She was an inventive little thing, always trying to find new ways to blow my mind. One Valentines day years ago, she called one of her very hung ex-boyfriends and had him come over to my house, saying I was out working on a research project for school. I hid in the closet and she fucked him in my bed, wearing only the red T. She had fucked him previously while I watched from the same spot, always letting him cum deep inside her gorgeous blond pussy.....but this time, she had him pull out and shoot a massive load of semen all over the red t-shirt. I had it on a hanger on the bedroom door for weeks after, and when she was over she'd do little nasty things like take it and suck on the cum stains or rub it between her legs before we fucked.

A Cuckold Valentines.....

Lots of ways to celebrate.... a lot of women like chocolate.

Attachments

• VAL13feb900.jpg
    VAL13feb900.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 294
  • VAL13feb901.jpg
    VAL13feb901.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 286
  • VAL14feb901.jpg
    VAL14feb901.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 281
  • VAL14feb903.jpg
    VAL14feb903.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 253
  • VAL16feb900.jpg
    VAL16feb900.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 316
DuzHer4U said:
An blond ex girlfriend of mine had an old red t-shirt that she looked smokin' hot in. We called it her "V-Day shirt", but she'd wear it for me all the time. She was an inventive little thing, always trying to find new ways to blow my mind. One Valentines day years ago, she called one of her very hung ex-boyfriends and had him come over to my house, saying I was out working on a research project for school. I hid in the closet and she fucked him in my bed, wearing only the red T. She had fucked him previously while I watched from the same spot, always letting him cum deep inside her gorgeous blond pussy.....but this time, she had him pull out and shoot a massive load of semen all over the red t-shirt. I had it on a hanger on the bedroom door for weeks after, and when she was over she'd do little nasty things like take it and suck on the cum stains or rub it between her legs before we fucked.

Sounds like a keeper. You should have had the shirt framed or something.

Definitely...

.....man, I regret letting her get away most days of my life. And I had the same thought....frame that red T or something to preserve it. True story...I remember I said something to her about that....framing it for safe keeping or something...and she replied with, "Eh, why? I can always make you another one." Sigh.
If you're interested, I wrote a 100% true account of one of her best adventures from years ago. It's posted in the Stories forum as "Her real life encounter with the NFL". She was truly one in a million.

Hot storey DuzHer4U and awesome pics penman (as usual)!

I always bring home a dozen red roses and a box of chocolates for my wife on valentines day and she always smiles, thanks and kisses me - then later rides her boyfriend’s big cock.

You guys are awesome. I love valentine's day stories. It's right up there with wedding honeymoon stories. :D

2 years after we married my wife was with a new bull. On Valentines Day she wore her wedding dress for him while they were fucking. I found it immensely exciting and humiliating especially when she showed me traces of his cum on it. The following year she had a repeat but on that occasion to complement the wedding dress I had bought her new sexy undies, shoes, and a bouquet for his bride. I never watched them fuck but the foreplay and kissing which I was allowed to watch was incredibly arousing.

Dorsetcuck said:
2 years after we married my wife was with a new bull. On Valentines Day she wore her wedding dress for him while they were fucking. I found it immensely exciting and humiliating especially when she showed me traces of his cum on it. The following year she had a repeat but on that occasion to complement the wedding dress I had bought her new sexy undies, shoes, and a bouquet for his bride. I never watched them fuck but the foreplay and kissing which I was allowed to watch was incredibly arousing.

Wow that's hot! I imagine it would have been arousing and not being allowed to watch them fuck... hot! But appropriate!

A while ago my wife wore her wedding dress as she fucked her bf, I had been begging her to do it for ages and the idea was he take if off her but he was so horny that they skipped that part!

Shame I am not married!!!
I would absolutely love to see my g/friend nailed in a pretty white wedding dress!

Users who are viewing this thread