Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Vacation Cruise Delight

• Thread startercrmaster
  • Start date

do you think I got him??

• I scared him away

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

crmaster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2013
I knew when he grabbed me in front of the whole restaurant.. where i couldnt resist this to go:)

a crissyblessed5013xXX_LI.JPG

Reactions: Welshhub55, Davey cuck and VauxGuy
I think he got nervous....you are a naughty milf....I think he got nervous and you lucked out this time

• Love
Reactions: crmaster
abvt75 said:
I think he got nervous....you are a naughty milf....I think he got nervous and you lucked out this time
OOH I sure did ..LUCK OUT.. :)

VIKING CRUISE BLESSING!.jpg christine desire1.PNG10 cuntafter.PNG

Reactions: roncuckold
crmaster said:
OOH I sure did ..LUCK OUT.. :)

VIKING CRUISE BLESSING!.jpg christine desire1.PNG10 cuntafter.PNG
Wow.....that is a very different ciloc on the thighs ....very pale and the cock is pitch black

I have a wheatish skin...and have the same contrast.

He is a lucky bastard.... Don't they say, fortune favors the brave ....he earned every bit of your love and lust.

Did hubby watch ? Did he fuck the same night after serving dinner to you both?

• Love
He was Nigerian.. on a cruise ship in Europe. no.. hubby didnt watch..or know:):).. i was with my older sister.. she took pics..and got his leftovers:)

crmaster said:
He was Nigerian.. on a cruise ship in Europe. no.. hubby didnt watch..or know:):).. i was with my older sister.. she took pics..and got his leftovers:)

That's a perfect sister getaway. You have raised the standards now for all sisters going for a girls trip... I am glad your sister got to watch you in action. I am sure she learned a lot with careful close observation

Your poor sister, I am sure she was happy to get something rather than nothing.

When is your next trip with her ?

• Love
noo shes my older sister..she ..taught me..everything when she was 15 ..and i ..was younger!!

only 9 votes..dissapointing ..but all right..i was a sloppy cunt mess for about a month before i could keigal my way back to shape:)

CHRISTINE HOTEL FUN N.H.2.jpeg

Reactions: midnightfapper

Users who are viewing this thread