Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Used panties

• Thread starterDerbyshirem
  • Start date

Derbyshirem

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2023
Derbyshire UK
I just love to smell and wank over strangers panties, weather it your wife's or girlfriends

Reactions: sephoro, milfbuster, Sandy Row and 1 other person
I am guilty of this as well. I especially love it when I get the chance to smell my wife's sisters panties and her friends. I will not only smell them. I will taste them too.

Reactions: Goodmanj and milfbuster
Used panties are the only thing I wear whenever I get a chance. She takes them off and I put them on

Last edited:
Reactions: milfbuster
There was a time when my wife and I were having some fun sex. After a lot of making out she would pull off her nice soiled sticky panties and hand them to me to sniff while she sucked me off. OH FUCK!!!!!! I loved sniffing her dirty pussy as she sucked me off. I'd even mention some guy we knew, telling her to suck him off. It was so hot. My wife has always known I've thought about other guy we know fucking her. I also got into her older sister's nice dirty pussy smelling panties, and her sisters daughter's panties, my niece. When we dated years ago, I even got to sniff her mom's dirty control top panties. I was 20 her mom was 45 at the time.

Now old and in a sexless marriage I think of being a faggot cock sucker, LOL. I need some guy's dirty underwear to sniff out his musty manly crotch, his stale pissy underwear. OH YEAH! thinking of sucking his cock.

• Love
Reactions: stlcuckcouple and BamaSam
One time we went to have dinner and drinks at one of my wife's friends apartment. This girl knw nothing of our lifestyle. She was a 26 year old Filipina girl. She was very beautiful and petite. My wife met her at work. So we went over and had a nice dinner and was having drinks after. I asked her if I could use her bathroom. She told me it was down the hall. When I entered the bathroom I saw a small pile of clothes on the floor by the shower. Of course I sifted through the clothes and was happy to see her panties in there. I picked them up and to my delight they were not only dirty, they were still moist! I put the moistness up to my lips and smelled them deeply. God they smelled so good. I put them up to my lips again and licked the wet spot with my tongue. I could not help myself. I put them on the counter, pulled my dick out and jacked off all over those panties.

COP.jpg

Reactions: darkexpertunknown and biukgal
creempieluvr said:
One time we went to have dinner and drinks at one of my wife's friends apartment. This girl knw nothing of our lifestyle. She was a 26 year old Filipina girl. She was very beautiful and petite. My wife met her at work. So we went over and had a nice dinner and was having drinks after. I asked her if I could use her bathroom. She told me it was down the hall. When I entered the bathroom I saw a small pile of clothes on the floor by the shower. Of course I sifted through the clothes and was happy to see her panties in there. I picked them up and to my delight they were not only dirty, they were still moist! I put the moistness up to my lips and smelled them deeply. God they smelled so good. I put them up to my lips again and licked the wet spot with my tongue. I could not help myself. I put them on the counter, pulled my dick out and jacked off all over those panties.

COP.jpg
You disappoint me,I expected you to take them home with you😀

Sandy Row said:
You disappoint me,I expected you to take them home with you😀
Well there is another part to this story...
I sort of panicked after I cum on them. I was not sure what to do with them so I put them back in the pile of clothes. Trying to put them back the way I found them.
Then I sent that picture to my wife, gathered myself and walked back out to where they were.
My wife gave me a glaring angry look.
The drinks and conversation continued for an hour or so then my wife said we had to go.
When we got to the car my wife was so angry with me.
She asked me what I did with them. I told her I left them with the clothes.
"God Damn it Alan"! "I told you to be on your best behavior"!
She picked up her cell phone and called the girl and asked if she could use the restroom before we left.
She went up and came back down. When she got back in the car she told me to open my mouth.
She shoved the panties in my mouth and made me keep them there all the way home.

• Love
Reactions: stlcuckcouple, sephoro and Sandy Row
creempieluvr said:
I sort of panicked after I cum on them. I was not sure what to do with them so I put them back in the pile of clothes. Trying to put them back the way I found them.
Then I sent that picture to my wife, gathered myself and walked back out to where they were.
The drinks and conversation continued for an hour or so then my wife said we had to go.
She picked up her cell phone and called the girl and asked if she could use the restroom before we left.
She went up and came back down. When she got back in the car she told me to open my mouth.
She shoved the panties in my mouth and made me keep them there all the way home.
Wow, your wife sounds like lots of fun.

creempieluvr said:
Bravo😃

I would love to do a panty drop where a stranger finds my wifes

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
Done several over the years even better with what three words
Wellman said:
I would love to do a panty drop where a stranger finds my wifes

• Love
Reactions: Derbyshirem, creempieluvr and Wellman
Anyone in lancs area interested

Sounds hot, love the thought of dropping my wife's panties somewhere and a guy finds them and uses them to jack off.

JamesLung said:
Sounds hot, love the thought of dropping my wife's panties somewhere and a guy finds them and uses them to jack off.
Me to so hot

If there are any Uk guys that want to wank into my wife’s panties let me know happy to reciprocate - maybe a good wank meet

Reactions: Derbyshirem
Paddypower said:
If there are any Uk guys that want to wank into my wife’s panties let me know happy to reciprocate - maybe a good wank meet
Hey, where you from?

Users who are viewing this thread