Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Unlimited White Wives Anytime & Place

• Thread starterWhite_wife_seducer
  • Start date
white wives anytime.

motorgirl you are a beautiful woman so sorry somebody ripped you off.hubby does a great job.jim i'm in the same boat as you and would truly love to be in the position you described.the one thing about computer age you can see what people get to do as in past it was all imagination.i would like to thank all who share their exploits with those of us not so fortunate.

Photo on Left

I definitely saw that guy in a cuck video on the web.

Hot Wife

Yes, seems the word is spreading among the young white wives, that black cock is wonderful. Has them all curious. Brothers don't you just love to take a married white woman and make her your slut?

If she is so pleased, she will agree to breed and then the white hubby can raise your black children, while friends, family, heck, the whole world will know she fucks black.

Keep up the good work brothers.

wifepleaser2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Alyse said:
Someone is using my pics and I am so sick of it, I hold monthly parties and never once been to vegas, This thread was removed, and I asked the people here to remove my pics and I see that it is not being taken care of so I suppose you want an attorney involved now?

Whom ever this black mother fucker is, needs his ass kicked, and is probaly some ugly ass fucker whom cant get no pussy
Hey there Alyse...

I'm an attorney...if you want some free legal advice, send me a message. By the way, I love the pics. You have an amazing body and it looks like you know exactly how to use it for us.

Take care

What a lucky guy you are!!!

To have such a wonderful wife. I sure wish I could find a wonderful woman like your wife. Doesn't anyone have any sisters or cousins they could hook me up with?? lol

I'd paint my cock black, just to fuck that hot little slut!!

Users who are viewing this thread