Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

unleash the slut inside

• Thread starterhoot4u2c
  • Start date

hoot4u2c

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2007
Want to unleash her inner slut.Know she has one, just have to get her to let go.Any ideas?

Attachments

• cabin mar-apr05 002.jpg
    cabin mar-apr05 002.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 765
  • cabin mar-apr05 004.jpg
    cabin mar-apr05 004.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 436
  • cabin mar-apr05 008.jpg
    cabin mar-apr05 008.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 443
hoot4u2c said:
Want to unleash her inner slut.Know she has one, just have to get her to let go.Any ideas?

Nice sexy stuff Hoot! She looks like fun.

What I want her to do is fuck.When I say,where I say and who I say.

Unleash Tyhe Slut Inside

Have Her, repeatedly *****...while tied down to a bed,by friends,of course.....over a week-end period untill she begans to beg for it ..After that,She will want, to cuckold You with more cocks....every...week-end> That's what, I did .

well ceeman,as much as I would like to see that,it sounds a little drastic.A couple more pics if anyone interested.

Attachments

• after a dinner out 007.jpg
    after a dinner out 007.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 184
  • after a dinner out 009.jpg
    after a dinner out 009.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 290
unleash the slut inside

I did'nt mean ..... "BRUTALLY VIOLENT" she will love it..beleive me ..

Talk to her

Talk to her about your fantasies, while you are fucking her. Tell her how sexy guys find her and how hot it would be to watch her tease. Then move to how sexy she would look sucking a cock while you fuck her. Then how hot it would be to share her and watch her being fucked. Take it slow...over two or three months. Encourage the fantasy and slowly play with the reality. Dressed sexy when you go out...no underwear, short skirt, etc.

Most women want to make sure that you are trying to get her to do it so that you can fuck other women, then they want to make sure you aren't gay. Finally, they get around to thinking...hmmm...that sounds like fun....

The

advice bmctex is very good sounds like the way to get her to fuck who you want and when you want, but, don't be suprised if she cums up with some of her own

Thanks for the advice guys.I'll keep working on her.Sounds like I have to be careful she doesn't fuck without permission,once I get her started.Hope that some other guys find her fuckable now.

Attachments

• PB270045.jpg
    PB270045.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 192
  • wife slut 2.jpg
    wife slut 2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 178
Even

though mine has lost interest when she was a "hotwife" she asked me if I had ever considered stoppping I told her no, she said, "Good because I would have to fuck him behind your back if you did"

Yeah you could say that

She sure looks like a good fuck to me! I'll seduce her if you like as long as I get to fill her sweet pussy with cum!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread