• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Ultimate leather black cock slut

• Thread starterselinleather
  • Start date

selinleather

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2007

My wife loves to put a lot of make up so she looks like a cheap black cock *****.

I know what u see and feel about heavy whorish make up.

some one close

timpeeks said:
I know what u see and feel about heavy whorish make up.

Someone close to me where's whoreish makeup a lot. When you see her you know what she's put here for. Don't you????

shes not

She's not a church girl

on the contrary

Saraha said:
Guys you scared him off, and we don't expect church girls to visit her very often. Was she too sexy for you all?

I love it. I love walking down the street and seening whorish make up on a mature mom or anyone for that matter. It really excites me.

Whorish makeup hints that she has spent a lot of time getting herself poshed up to be eye candy for men. Amazing how a man can't avert his eyes when such a woman passes by. He becomes hypnotised from her magnetic energy, and he feels a dig in his ribs as his wife brings him back into the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread