Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Uk wife wants to be famous

• Thread startermrwilson
  • Start date

mrwilson

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 3, 2009
Loves the idea of guys saving her pics and using them to get off on. She wants you to save them and repost some where. let her know where

Attachments

• Sa34.jpg
    Sa34.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 257
  • Sam face 003web.jpg
    Sam face 003web.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 706
Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell she's a dirty little *****

Your Slut Wife

I would love to use and abuse her I would do it in front of you and have her tell you how much she likes my thick cock. Tell her to get in touch with me and never mind these tame pics - some of her sucking my cock and been fucked would be better ones to post around. She has that look about her that tells you she is a real cumslut.

I think you got a hold of some bad stuff there dragonrobert. When you come down from whatever s__t you are on take another look!

The Snout Message

What a fucking arsehole you are Snout. She looks absolutely fantastic and I would be proud to have a slut like this with me. You dont have any appreciation of looks as far as women are concerned - Fuck you .

Unkind

eddymat2008 said:
What a fucking arsehole you are Snout. She looks absolutely fantastic and I would be proud to have a slut like this with me. You dont have any appreciation of looks as far as women are concerned - Fuck you .

A little unkind people,however if she wants to be famous,she needs help with her image,make up,posing,and facial expressions,to make more of herself.
Some constructive criticism,would be good,a good skincare regime,and makeup tips for instance.

well thanks guys for your fine comments you certainly know how to make a girl feel welcome here. well you'll be pleased to know you wont see any more of the joker with a bag on her head or other wise

PS SNOUT having read some of your previous posts I hope your little 2 inch penis shrivels up and dies along with the rest of you. sleep well my little friend what goes around comes around

Hey Mr. Wilson don't go just yet. Wait a few days and Snouts mother will bust him using the computer again and ground him to his room. We all know he can't be more than thirteen or fourteen given his comments. The rest of us appreciate your sexy wife and all her charms!

Beauty is definately in the eye of the beholder,but he did say he wants her to be famous.
Here is the competition,darling,it's a bit like the X factor,all those people who's mother,father,and friends have told that they can sing,but they just don't want to hear the truth,when they are given it
As i say that's not to criticise his woman,it's in the eye of the beholder

Attachments

• _4720-1.jpg
    _4720-1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 197
She's to real for some

Your wife looks good to me, like a real woman not some skinny blond with fake boobs taken of the internet and posted as a dreamer's wife.

ou812rich said:
Your wife looks good to me, like a real woman not some skinny blond with fake boobs taken of the internet and posted as a dreamer's wife.

About fourteen miles above your head,went my post,read it again i never said that was MY wife,i said if you want to be famous then this is the competition.
I actually think she looks ok,but as i said,"FAMOUS" you have to be realistic,as to why a guy would want to look here when there's a lot of beautiful girls out there,now THAT was my point

Users who are viewing this thread