Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

UK White Wife Black 3some

• Thread starterwarwickcouple
  • Start date

warwickcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2007
Well here are just a few of the pics of our latest fun evening.

The deal was that the wife went out into town with me in her slutty clothes where we met up with two great black guys. After a few drinks we all relaxed and they started touching her up and kissing her in full view of other people in the pub. It was great. She was rubbing their cocks through their trousers and you could see the swelling that was taking place in them!

We all then went back to ours where she sat on the sofa with one either side. Within minutes they were both kissing and undressing her. The rest went from there. It was great. I started to video it but within a short time I decided I want some of the action too!

They both gave her a great fucking and you can see she was loving it in the pics!

We are looking to play again soon and this time hopefully with more than two as we would love to have a gang fuck!

If you are based in England and want to have some fun with her then get in touch. We are based pretty central in the UK.

What does everyone think? Do you want to fuck her? Tell us as it turns her on thinking about big black dicks wanting her!

BCS.jpgBCS2.jpgBCS2 (1).jpgBCS2 (2).jpgBCS (1).jpg

She is beautiful

She deserves the pleasure a BBC can give her. I hope we 'll read and see more of you.

im in leicester, id love to fuck your sexy slut for u...
she sure looks keen, and sexy as fuck

More

Just watching them black guys fucking her were memorable. I want my wife to do this.

sexy

very sexy lady

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread