• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

UK newbies

• Thread startersexmadcouple
  • Start date

sexmadcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2011
hi all
uk couple here, new to the cuckold and swingng scene, never done it, but love the thought, and see my hubby clean me up afetr and even lick my pussy whilst being cuckold`d heres my pic what do you reckon

Attachments

• white h 4.jpg
    white h 4.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 512
wow very nice tits hope you feel like showing more

Kind of square face but great round body. Those tits are big enough to be seen from town. Thanks for the pic, I reckon you will have no problem if you decide to move forward with the fantasy.

Very nice - a bit of Dogging as well as Swinging and Cuckoldry.

So many things to enjoy about this picture, but I like the idea of leaning you over the back of that chair and filling you up - if only to find out if your Hubby WOULD clean you afterwards. [There must have been some conversations before now - does you like the idea of a 'cream filled wife'?]

Tell us and show us more :)

Users who are viewing this thread