Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

UK Hotwife and Cuck Hubby seek genuine Bull, with large Cock but larger personality

• Thread starterLouise's Cuck
  • Start date

Louise's Cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2008
Please read this in full before considering replying, we are only interested in genuine people who can really deliver what we are hoping for.

Hi we are L, attractive, very curvy, insatiable, unshaven wife and C, well presented athletic but Cuckold hubby. We are both white, straight and in our early forties and are interested in those in the South-east and East Anglian areas. In all other respects we are very happily together in a caring, sharing, loving relationship. However, L’s sex drive is becoming increasingly intense, and of choice, she has a somewhat submissive side, liking a man to take charge sexually. Meanwhile C not only lacks the sexual confidence to do this but is a weak performer sexually – whilst he is of average endowment, he has extremely poor control, invariably coming very quickly (often immediately on entering her) and taking an age before being able to repeat, if at all, whilst he is also a very limited producer.

We would very much like to meet a genuine, ideally fairly experienced, “Bull” who would really take charge of our entire situation, playing the roll through comprehensively, not only providing L with the satisfaction she craves but also “rubbing C’s face” in the fact that he cannot offer L what she needs.

To do this we would hope to find all of the following things in you and ask that you don’t reply unless you are very confident of providing these – you will be:

• A Gentleman aged 30 – 55
• Intelligent and articulate with a sense of fun as well as a more serious side – we would hope to engage well with you as a person, not merely sexually.
• Sexually very confident.
• Reasonably dominant but more importantly, confident to take charge of all aspects of the situation and direct what is to happen, through a real understanding of the Cuckold situation.
• Well presented, fit and in good shape (no beer bellies please)
• Your race is not important but we are particularly interested in black gentlemen.
• Well endowed – minimum 7 inches but ideally 9 or more
• A very long stayer
• A strong, regular repeater
• Ideally a heavy and copious producer
• Finally you will be immaculately clean and hygienic, utterly free of drugs and, above all very discreet.

If you feel you fit this role we hope you will get in touch, ideally with photographs and a phone number – we will send ours in return if you seem suitable - if you wish to exchange an e-mail or 2 first that’s fine. Please tell us how you meet our wishes and your own thoughts on how you would run things. We will simply not reply to “one-liners”. If all is well, we would hope to talk on the phone at an early stage and then if we are all comfortable, move on to a meeting as soon as possible. If this works well, we would hope for future meetings but also accept that some people might wish this only to be a one-off. We would not be able to accommodate for a first meeting but might be able to do so if all worked well for further meetings.

Thank you for your time in reading this, we hope to hear from you soon.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 676
Let me take her and control her my lady you got sexy body my big fat black cock is hot and ready to fuck the ass off you going to cuck him real good whats he think about me barebacking your married cunt

congratulations on an honest and frank advert - good luck in your quest

How about it cuck want a real mans cock in your wifes sexy pussy lets chat im me i want to get into your sexy wifes knickers i want her shes hot

babymaker said:
How about it cuck want a real mans cock in your wifes sexy pussy lets chat im me i want to get into your sexy wifes knickers i want her shes hot

I know it would have taken you a long time to read the initial advert, but what part of: "We will simply not reply to “one-liners”. " makes you think you will get a response with a charming reply like that ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread