Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

uhh ohhh

• Thread starterhypo
  • Start date

hypo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2008
So last post, my gf had gone out with a guy she hooked up with at the club. It seemed as though he kicked her out first thing in the AM, and sent her packing, back to me.

That was back in late August. Anyhow, she has met a new guy, who she told me was incredible, and that they have a great time out together, and have even more amazing sex. Her and I had been sexually active this whole time, but this new guy has changed the dynamic a bit.

You see, she told me, last time I tried to have sex with her, that I wouldnt be getting it for a while. I am turned on by this, but also very jealous ad frustrated, albeit too turned on to protest it.

Lots has gone on lately with us, will share more later. Anyone have any positive stories about getting CUT OFF from sex????

Hypo,

hypo said:
You see, [my G/F] told me, last time I tried to have sex with her, that I wouldn't be getting it for a while. I am turned on by this but also very jealous and frustrated, albeit too turned on to protest. .... Anyone have any positive stories about getting CUT OFF from sex?

I guess I would have to say your G/F cutting you off from sex doesn't sound very positive. If she's assertive and seems to have some "wanting to be in charge" tendencies, maybe you could improve the situation while playing to her assertive tendencies by proposing an alternative form of sex she might find more appealing.... that is, vis-a-vis her relationship with you. See:

Strap-On Sex - Femdom

If, on the other hand, she doesn't want to have conventional sex with you anymore and isn't interested in any alternatives, I would interpret that as meaning she is giving you your walking papers. She doesn't want to be your G/F anymore.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread