Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Two men sharing woman's tits.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I've read a lot of threads about two or more men sharing a woman's pussy, but I've never seen much about two men sucking a woman's tits together. I have also talked with many men, in person, and few will admit to ever having been in a "tit sharing" session.

I have wondered if it is because it puts the two men too close together, almost face to face, as they suck a woman's tits and that might make them feel a bit "queer".

Women, on the other hand, tell me that it is very exciting to have both tits sucked at once. They say it is four times as exciting. My own wife has had her tits sucked by two men at once several times, before we were married, and she reports that she really loved it.

From my own experience, which has been rather limited in this area, I do know that for a husband, to share his wife's tits with another man, to hear this other man suckiing on her big nipple right beside him is most exciting.

Any experiences?

My first wife and I were at a friend's apartment one evening. We were all very high. My friend, Doug, had recently purchased a new vcr (this was in 1984) and had a X-rated video. I urged him to play it and we watched it together. A scene came on that had one girl being used by two men. I mentioned to Doug that Cindi (my wife) and I had done that before, and with that I removed her top. It was very impromptu and spontaneous. Doug's eye's about popped out, and Cindi yelped in surprise, but made no effort to cover herself. I licked one of her nipples and offered the other to Doug. He slid across the couch to suck it, but stopped and looked into Cindi's eyes first, to make sure it was ok. In reply, Cindi reached out and grabbed Doug by the neck and pulled him to her face for a soul-kiss. After they were done kissing Doug joined me sucking her nipples. We sucked on them for a long time. It didn't stop there, of course. I hope Doug wasn't queered out having me suck her nipple next to him, because it got a lot closer later in the evening :)

Interesting thought... Like asking, if two guys are fucking the same girl, does that make them bi? I don't think so. I can never understand why some guys are turned off by another guy in the room, no matter how hot the sex.
I know that there are a lot of guys who figure that as long as they are DOING the fucking, they can call themselves straight. Works for me.
But I do think many cucks are bi. I am.

Most of my experience sharing my wife has been in a swinging situation, but even the one time where we had a three way, the breast attention was key to the fun. In that situation, the other guy was like a kid in a candy store when I snapped off my wife's bra and her tits spilled out. I don't think he would have cared if there was a bee hive next to his head let alone me working the other tit. He loved it, I loved it, and My wife especially loved it.

Wonder what the bulls on this forum have to say..?

I've shared my wife's tits many times and never felt awkward. She loves it and the whole idea of us playing with other guys is for her to have fun and for me to enjoy her pleasure.

lluucckkyyddoogg said:
Interesting thought... Like asking, if two guys are fucking the same girl, does that make them bi? I don't think so. I can never understand why some guys are turned off by another guy in the room, no matter how hot the sex.

Well in many cases they get turned off because they're unsecure about their own sexuality. So they want to avoid situations which might cause homosexual sexual feelings in them. They can't accept those feelings and it makes them feel bad and endangered. So that's why it's total turn off for them. They're little closeted unsecure fagballs no matter how hard studs they seem to be on the surface.

I don't understand what so queer about two men sucking titties the same time. They're playing with the woman not between each other. It might be bit queer if the men would start to kiss or lick each other or suck each other's nipples. I wouldn't mind that thought. I love bi's and gays. My first threesome with men started from bi & gay (maybe he was little bit bi too) man sucking my nipples and then they starting to suck each other. The gay man was one friend of mine and he wanted to get the bi guy into bed with him but the bi-boy was bit unsecure and scared about it. So involving woman to it made the threshold a lot smaller. Well it's 4 years from that and they're still together. So my pairing up worked. :D

Users who are viewing this thread