Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Titty Shot

• Thread starterRiverRat41
  • Start date
R

RiverRat41

You have to remember she has had 3 kids but I still think she has some hot tits. By the way so does our friend that is fucking her. tits.jpg

Very Nice RiverRat41, are you watching or helping your friend fuck her?

I mainly listen from the doorway. I love hearing her moan as he fucks her. I have watched a few times. He fucks her all night long. He is my age - 43 - but he has always been single - he loves fucking her. She always comes to our bed with a pussy that is full of cum and is so wet she is dripping to her knees.

Your wife's tits

River-rat, your wife does have very nice tits. They remind me a lot of my own wife's big hangers. How lucky you are that she will let you show them to the world! Just think of the guys out there, right now, and in the future, who will look at your wife's titties and wish they could suck them, and the guys who will jack-off while looking at her big nipples, wishing they could fuck her, and who are fucking her in their minds while they get-off!

Tell her we all appreciate the chance to look at her very lovely titties!!!

She Is A Seriously Fine Sexy Wife

River Rat; I have been a fan of your Hot Wife from the git go. I just dream of one of her pies!! Is she still getting bbc as i know from the past and her answering some of my post that she had one on standby. Your lady has caused me a sore dick many times. Please tell her the okdeacon said he could almost smell her panties.PANT :p:D okdeacon Welcome Back !!!!!!

River Rat, your wife is as HOT as can be. You are a lucky lucky man

Users who are viewing this thread