Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tips for a first timer

• Thread starterSeeking
  • Start date

Seeking

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2007
I think I found a woman to cuckold me. Now I am very excited, but also slightly scared. It won't be truely cuckolding because we will not marry, but she is going to treat me like a cuckold. She has even said that she will allow me to clean her out after she has amazing sex with her lover. I won't be able to see her for about 3 months, but we are going to chat online to get to know each other better. Any tips on what to expect?

New cuckold

First of all, try to convince any other guy who might fuck her that you really are married. That is a big part of the experience for "other" men, to fuck another guy's wife and get some of "his" pussy!

It will also be more realistic for you if you think of her as your wife, instead of just a girlfriend or fuck-partner. The most essential element of being a cuckold is to genuinely feel that another man is getting some of YOUR pussy!

You will experience a variety of emotions - from jealousy to humiliation, to joy - at her being pleasured. Get used to it, and enjoy the ride!

Users who are viewing this thread