Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

This Weekend

• Thread starterHabits71
  • Start date

Habits71

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 1, 2007
We went out of town this weekend and she flirted with another guy. She was close to taking him back to the hotel room. Here are some pics from the weekend.

Attachments

• Wife6.jpg
    Wife6.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,124
  • Wife7.jpg
    Wife7.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 875
  • Wife8.jpg
    Wife8.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,232
More

Here are some more from this weekend.

Attachments

• Wife1.jpg
    Wife1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 322
  • Wife3.jpg
    Wife3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 359
  • Wife4.jpg
    Wife4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 988
Last set from this weekend.

Attachments

• Wife2.jpg
    Wife2.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 814
  • Wife5.jpg
    Wife5.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 391
  • Wife9.jpg
    Wife9.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 655
she is totally awesome. should keep her happy anyway you can!!

that is one grosse pussy. Please don't show her anymore. Her body is not very good either. yuck!.

Hay Asshole

that is one grosse pussy. Please don't show her anymore. Her body is not very good either. yuck!

If you don't like it...DON'T FUCKING LOOK. We don't need your opinions. Your a real JERK!

obnoxious man

Hey maximman810, don't be so rude! If you don't have anything nice to say, stay quiet. It's obnoxious little men like you who stop people posting on sites like this.
Moomoo231

I could do alsorts of good stuff to such a wet pussy, glad you's had a good weekend and thank's for the posts.

JeffSmith988 said:
that is one grosse pussy. Please don't show her anymore. Her body is not very good either. yuck!

If you don't like it...DON'T FUCKING LOOK. We don't need your opinions. Your a real JERK!

I agree, what a fucking asshole, making disparaging remarks about someone kind enough to share some pics. If you cant say something nice, then keep your fucking mouth shut.

Wtf???

I have been back to this post several times bc I think it is one of the nicer pussies I've seen in a while. She looks young, tone, and very sexy. I think some people just can't handle their jealousy. Thank you for sharing - I hope we get to enjoy some more.:)

Habits71 said:
We went out of town this weekend and she flirted with another guy. She was close to taking him back to the hotel room. Here are some pics from the weekend.
Nice looking box give us more!

simjim100 said:
I agree, what a fucking asshole, making disparaging remarks about someone kind enough to share some pics. If you cant say something nice, then keep your fucking mouth shut.

Look, even as picky as I am, I have to say that this is one great looking pussy. I don't know what you're talking about. I'd fuck her in a heartbeat.

what a body

LOL she looks great and anyone that says different is blind, or a moron or as my guess would be, one of the many gay men who won't admit it and just don't like girls. I understand why some people don't like my wife, not every one likes a short fat girls, but then, I look at like this, she most likely wouldn't like them either. Beauty is not just in the body, but it is how they show the heart and what they have in the heart. Of course you could have the best heart in the world but if you still don't appeal to someone in looks they will never find out what is there. In any case ignore the jerks and realize you have a great looking woman, love her with all your being, do the little things that say she is your world and you won't lose her.

I agree with Mkitty, that is some fine, tight pussy. Want more pics.

Ah back again. just saw your pics in your other thread, she sure was excited this weekend. i love the underwear pics more please, Thanks.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread