Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

This is my prize

• Thread starterhootie who
  • Start date

hootie who

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2008
I thought I'd get your attention, she likes the attention too, actually the center of attention.

Attachments

• Ready and waiting.jpg
    Ready and waiting.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,196
  • Sunday with the Dolphins 004.jpg
    Sunday with the Dolphins 004.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,024
Prretty!!! Can I have some? :D Seriuosly, please show more of her - and yourself.. We can :)never have too many REAL women here..

I noticed her Dan Marino jersey - is she a Miami Dolphins fan? - are you guys in South Florida??

She is 100% real and authentic, not in South Florida although we travel to south Beach often:)
impcon said:
Prretty!!! Can I have some? :D Seriuosly, please show more of her - and yourself.. We can :)never have too many REAL women here..

Attachments

• Sunday night 101208 005.jpg
    Sunday night 101208 005.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 297
  • Sunday with the Dolphins 005.jpg
    Sunday with the Dolphins 005.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 623
Yes

hootie who said:
I thought I'd get your attention, she likes the attention too, actually the center of attention.

Hootie; You did. She should. As it should be. She is totally HOT. Thanks for sharing her. okdeacon

very sexy indeed!

i love the wedding ring in a couple of those shots ;-)

Thanks, we may do a few more, maybe another creampie shot, I just love giving them, as she enjoys recieving them.

we will get some up either later tonight or tomorrow, any requests?

where in Fl r u?

hootie who said:
She is 100% real and authentic, not in South Florida although we travel to south Beach often:)

let me know when you're coming down here (sobe) again.. would love to put her through one of my slut trainings and give her back to you with a loaded creampie dripping from her asshole!

MT

Is this how you would want it? We will be in Annapolis Maryland this weekend if any one cares......and may want to join in the fun, hit me up.
MasterTrainer7 said:
let me know when you're coming down here (sobe) again.. would love to put her through one of my slut trainings and give her back to you with a loaded creampie dripping from her asshole!

MT

Attachments

• New outfit 010.jpg
    New outfit 010.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 327
She looks good....

Hootie Who,

hootie who said:

Your wife looks very hot and sexy. :D I notice she's wearing a gold ankle chain on her left ankle. :rolleyes: Do you have a hot wife / cuckold husband marriage (formally speaking, so to speak) :cool:?

—Custer

Custer, the ankle bracelet is on her right ankle friend.:p
Custer Laststand said:
Hootie Who,

Your wife looks very hot and sexy. :D I notice she's wearing a gold ankle chain on her left ankle. :rolleyes: Do you have a hot wife / cuckold husband marriage (formally speaking, so to speak) :cool:?

—Custer

She just loves to suck cock, made for it.

Attachments

• Fun Night 092208 004.jpg
    Fun Night 092208 004.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread