Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The time i sucked a cock

• Thread starterstee_8
  • Start date

stee_8

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
Once a few years back i was out on the town with my long term girlfriend and a gay guy frined of hers. I knew he had a fancy for me but since im totally straight he has no chance.... or so i thought.

We had been out heavy drinking for a good few hours and ended up staggering to a VIP club some time after midnight. The club is exclusively open to members only and only allows gay people in. But since he was a freind of the managers he managed to get me and my girl in.....

We had been drinking for a good number of hours and had managed to get through about 4 bottles of Crystal between us ( me having two).
Things were gettig very fuzzy and i remember him saying "take this", i was a bit slow reacting but before i could say anything he pushed something in to my mouth.. i remember it tasted horrible but i ended up swallowing it. I later found out it was ecstacy.

Things got very weird from then on in, i felt really euphoric and was really chille dout and relaxed with an very strong urge to hug everyone.

Me and this guy ended up in a line for the toilets and since it was a unisex toilet there was a little bit more of a relaxed atmosphere there, but was very very busy. A cublicle came available and i said its ok to share... (i have no hang ups about nudity etc).

We were in the cubicle and i cant remember fully how it started, but i proceeded to take out my willy and relieve myself. He asked "dont you mind" etc.. so i was like all chilled and cool "nah its ok, you got one yourself aint you so its not like you aint seen one b4". When i replied to him with this, i noticed he was starring straight at my penis with a smile on his face, he then looked up and immediatley kissed me. I remember feeling a bit odd, but didnt really push him away (kissing is just kissing) from there, he put his hand on my penis and started to massage it..... the feeling i was having was like any feling any guy would get from another person playing with them. He then fell to his knees and looked up at me with the ask "do you want me to suck it?" so i moaned "yes". He placed my penis in his mouth and took it all the way down..... sucking slowly at first then faster and faster. I was totally wasted and the chance of me getting hard were zero, but this didnt stop him. he then pulled on my testicles and squeezed them slightly. i then pulled him up so i could return the favour (god only knows). i reached in to his trousers and pulled out his very impressive looking cock, was thicker than mine and longer too. Im pretty good at about 7.5 inches, from the erection he then got i would have said he was packing anything up to 8 inches of thick cock. i sucked on it before it got to this stage and remember the soft feeling of his penis in my mouth. he remained there for a few moments before grabbing me and pushing me to sit on teh toilet where he proceeded to give me another very very good blow job.
It was at this point he asked me to take my top off, as i was doing so i heard a voice that sounded very much like my girls, asking where he was.... he replied im over ehre, then with that he stood up and left the cubicle to meet her. i stayed there for a few moments before making my exit..... lucky she came along who knows what would have happend.

I will admit i have fantasised about it since, it was nice seeing a big cock next to mine... something satisfying about being smaller.
He has since asked me after drinking, if i would consider sleeping with him, i said no thanks, i think we just keep it as friends. He still wants me and there is still tension there between us when were alone... but only because of what we got up to.

It was odd but i will admit fun.... probably fun because it was naughty lol.

She interrupted you both when she called out for him, and your story indicates you have "unfinished business with him".

He still wants to taste you; and you have remembered vividly enough to want to post her on this website; so I guess you want to satisfy your curiosity, but have cold feet.

Are you chicken? Go grab that fun you talk about, or are you scared you might "actually like it".

Tell us what happens when you come to your senses and make your friend's day for him.

Users who are viewing this thread