Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The PERFECT couple ?

• Thread startertrcsooner
  • Start date

Is my wife Kimberly a....

Votes: 12 57.1%

Votes: 5 23.8%

Votes: 1 4.8%

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Apparently, um, well...

Trcsooner,

Your wife is apparently a gorgeous woman, all right, but what was the photoshopping? Your wife's head onto someone else's body; your wife's body onto someone else's head; did you "photoshop" the guy she's sitting with into the pic, or some combination of the above?

I don't want to seem critical or anything, but I gotta tell ya — your apparent wife's apparent friend looks like he could use a course in "how to win friends and influence people."

—Custer

oklahoma

oklahoma city here.... kimberly looks attractive. does she cuck you? or are you just in a fantasy stage now? :eek:

Damn

The heck with photoshop, she's hot, she don't need no stinkin photoshop

Awright....

Trcsooner,

trcsooner said:
okay here's a nice real shot of my wife kimberly's body...This was taken here in our bedroom in Oklahoma.

Nice. Your wife is a *very* hot and sexy-looking woman.

—Custer

trcsooner said:
A couple more of Kimmy

Yikes that second pic in your last post is some god-awful photoshop. Any chance of you posting any unshopped face pics?

yummi, i like to see her performance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread