Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The other half of a hot wife.

• Thread starter007cfc
  • Start date

007cfc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2014
Husband to a wife who would never of strayed, not in her nature.
After 20 years loyal, I nudged her towards enjoying other men. A few years back she finally plucked up the courage to spread her legs for another man.
We had 3 great years where 6 different men fucked her. Some on a few occasions.
My wife decided the rules of engagement, some allowed to cum inside her, others kept a condom on, others whipped their condom off and came in her mouth.
A few years have passed, where the wife lost the desire to fuck more men, but we are back talking about it, in the hope that a lot more men will get to enjoy my wife 😁

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DaveJ, bobstudio83, sephoro and 7 others
007cfc said:
After 20 years loyal, I nudged [my wife] toward enjoying other men. A few years back she finally plucked up the courage to spread her legs for another man.
Good for your wife.

007cfc said:
Doubly good for your wife. Sounds like she got into it.

007cfc said:
I decided the rules of engagement, some allowed to cum inside her, others kept a condom on, others whipped their condom off and came in her mouth.
OK.... if it was acceptable to your wife for you to decide the "rules of engagement."

007cfc said:
A few years have passed, where my wife lost her desire to fuck [other] men.
That's unfortunate.

007cfc said:
But, we are back talking about it, in the hope that a lot more men will get to enjoy my wife 😁
And, hopefully that will once again greatly increase your wife's sexual pleasure.

Re. your screen name (007cfc): are you a well-known British secret agent, attempting to disguise your identity by following "007" with seemingly-unrelated initials...?

Haha, no, simply a Chelsea fan.
Type error, it is the wife who decides the rules of engagement.

007cfc said:
Husband to a wife who would never of strayed, not in her nature.
After 20 years loyal, I nudged her towards enjoying other men. A few years back she finally plucked up the courage to spread her legs for another man.
My wife decided the rules of engagement, some allowed to cum inside her, others kept a condom on, others whipped their condom off and came in her mouth.
A few years have passed, where the wife lost the desire to fuck more men, but we are back talking about it, in the hope that a lot more men will get to enjoy my wife 😁
Excellent! Thanks for sharing

Users who are viewing this thread