Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The most humiliating thing she did

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date

rataver

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2020
What is the most humiliating thing she did to you?

Told a group of ladies at a bar that I was her cuckold.

Reactions: Blacknasti, metalma, secretcrowds and 4 others
Giving a handjob to some random guy in the bar on girl's night and getting taken back to his place where she sucked his thicker cock twice and fucked him raw. She told me months later.

Screenshot_20240714-065428.png
20220605_222900.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blacknasti, cumdummy, metalma and 5 others
Pawgfucker said:
Giving a handjob to some random guy in the bar on girl's night and getting taken back to his place where she sucked his thicker cock twice and fucked him raw. She told me months later.

Screenshot_20240714-065428.png
20220605_222900.jpg
This is hot

Honestly it has been more than one. Probably showing her best friend a pic of me in my cage is number one

Reactions: secretcrowds, juliahotwife, SubKevin and 2 others
rataver said:
What is the most humiliating thing she did to you?
Outing me as a cuckold to my parents and children. My dad smirked at me and my mother blamed my wife. My children all said they could tell it was true because of the way wife treated me. I could only sit there on my K9 butt plug and take it.

• Love
Reactions: fredanddaisy, Lilwood, cynful and 4 others
Cucked me for years without me knowing - while bragging about it to her friends and co-workes. I found out much later that after we had our first child, several co-workers asked her if it was mine. We used to hang out with several other couples that she worked with - and looking back now I know that all those times we were hanging out they knew she was fucking other guys behind me back and that I was a cuckold. Once I became suspicious I started hiding recorders in her car and on one particular evening when she met 3 of her girlfriends for dinner and drinks I pieced together that she arranged for her boyfriend to meet them all there so she could show him off. She'd been selling one of her friends on the idea of a threesome with him.

Reactions: fredanddaisy, cynful, newcucka and 3 others
You liked it, didnt you?

Reactions: newcucka
Told her closest friends that I was a Cuck and a Sissy. Now all of our friends know.

Reactions: Lilwood and cynful
So i would say the best was awhile back when she would tell me how she loved the big dildoes that she has because they would fill her up and stretch her wide giving her incredible feeling and sensation but they were still not as good as sex because it was not real and did not have the same feeling and passion.
So i had a great idea, " penis sleeve extention" it would be slightly more real dildo feeling with better sex style feeling with it. Off to the adult store we went. We were browsing for quite some time but we were stumped and along comes the lovely girl from behind the register, " Can i help you guys find anything? ". And my wife says, " sure, we have been looking at these penis extentions but they are all so big on the inside hollowed out part, do you have any that are smaller that would fit my husband better? "
They both began chuckling with each other and at that point i was so embarrassed, face cherry red, erection in my shorts, i could no longer even look at her and wanted nothing else but to get the hell out of that store.
The girl shows my wife the smallest one they had and my wife says gee i hope this isnt too big. She buys it and we boogie out of there to rush home and try it out and turns out it is still a little too large.

Went to a private swinger party with my wife and a guy I did not recognize came up and started kissing her and feeling her ass. I thought she knew him, she didn't. He was just a take control kind of guy and he certainly took control of her. My wife quickly became his date for the party and I quickly became stag. They were happily together for the rest of the party, they interacted with other couples like they were a couple and those that did not know us, thought they were. They even made friends with another couple there and made plans to go out with them for dinner one evening, just the 4 of them.

Reactions: tzarcastic, 4sure, cynful and 5 others
Matureplay said:
Went to a private swinger party with my wife and a guy I did not recognize came up and started kissing her and feeling her ass. I thought she knew him, she didn't. He was just a take control kind of guy and he certainly took control of her. My wife quickly became his date for the party and I quickly became stag. They were happily together for the rest of the party, they interacted with other couples like they were a couple and those that did not know us, thought they were. They even made friends with another couple there and made plans to go out with them for dinner one evening, just the 4 of them.
What did you do about it? Immediately start flirting with other women? Threaten to kick his take control ass? No? Because secretly you loved it, and kept thinking about him taking her from behind. And you thought about pulling out your shrimp dick and beating off!

Did some flirting with limited success, not many couples looking for a third wheel. I did love it and love recounting it. I do not do public displays of beating off so saved it for my wife the next day

Didn't "wank" but caught as many glimpses as I could

Last edited:
Tell me I useless small not satisfy her an he please as I can not

I was my wife’s idea to progressively reduce my cage size as to permanently reduce my penis size, which adds to the cuckold dynamic.

IMG_0065.jpeg

Reactions: cynful, metalma, h5t6ca and 2 others
Phil C said:
I was my wife’s idea to progressively reduce my cage size as to permanently reduce my penis size, which adds to the cuckold dynamic.
When you wore the cages with the 'rings', did they actually prevent you from getting erect?
Or is it more like you can get hard but it's confined to the size of the cage?

The last one I assume would definitely prevent an erection?

Users who are viewing this thread