Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

THe first time I saw her in action

• Thread starterI created a Monster
  • Start date
I

I created a Monster

My wife, myself and a few friends were at the local bar at closing time.Someone sayes Hey Lets go skinny dipping in Janes pool ! I thought That sounds great!Especially since the guy that made the suggestion had been buying my wife drinks and flirting with her for weeks.

When we get there it's me, my my wife,Bill(the guy whos idea it was),his wife Kathy,Jim another friend,Jane,her husband was already there,and a guy named Ryan.

We sit around the deck for a few minutes drinking when the wife said "Hey I thought we were skinny dipping".Ryan immediately stood up stripped bear ass naked,his larger than average dick swinging,and jumps in the pool.My honey said Hell yea, and pulled her shirt off.

Bill ,who hates Ryan,started bitching,and told Kathy that she was not going to be naked in front of that SOB.After some discussion the girls decided to go in and put on some swim suits.

When they came back out it was time to swim.Ryan was already in the pool,my I took my clothes off and jumped in,Jim did the same.Janes husband said he was just going to sit out and drink beer.Bill who was still pissed said he was going home.

When Bill left Kathys top came off,so did Janes,however my wife wouldn't take hers off and was acting pissy. I was trying to talk her into taking it off and she finally did. I we are all swimming and splashing around and the wife is just acting weird.Finally she just said get away from me,go over there by Jane. All the sudden she swims over to Ryan and starts kissing him,i stand there for a bit and she said GO AWAY. I want him to fuck me and YOU to leave.He picks her up and starts in fucking her I stand there for awhile and play with her tits and she screamed at me to leave her alone.

So I turn around and Kathy and Jim are fucking,look over Ryan is pounding my girl so I go over to Jane and start rubbing her tits and slide my dick in her from behind,while she is kissing her husband.He was asking her how good it felt and was whispering how much he loved her,while I'm looking to the side watching my wife.It wasn't long and I was so turned on by watching her getting fucked hard till I came in Jane's big loose pussy,but I was still hard so I never stopped pumping her.I look up and the wife and Ryan are getting out of the pool.And I take one look at the long fat cock that Ryan has and I realize why she was making so much noise. I continue with Jane till she ask her hubby if she could fuck me on the bed,he said ok and she said lets go.

As we got out I heard loud moaning and looked over to see that the wife is standing up,bent over and Ryan is fucking her hard.I left Jane and stood in front of my bride and put my dick in her mouth.She couldn't suck on it very well because of the pounding she was getting and the constant orgasm she was having.I looked at him and ask if we could switch he said ok.I slide in her and notice that her pussy which normally feels fairly tight to me is like sticking my dick in a warm bowl of water.Not long after I started fucking her she says to me that she wants his fat cock back in her.I instantly blew my load.When he got back on he looked at me and said how good her pussy felt after i came in her.He continued fucking her as i played with her tits,rubbed her clit and did the "OK" thing with my fingers around his dick as he fucked her.Hell I even got under them and licked them both as they fucked.

Everyone was tired of standing so we went over to the deck,she lay down he mounted her again and I was on my knees beside her and we started railing her again.I was playing with her tits and was squeezing her belly as he slid in and out of her.Watching his dick slide in and out of her made me rock hard again,oh my God it was sore,but hard.By the look on his face I could tell that he was gonna cum soon so I start stroking my dick faster that before and the combination of seeing him go in and out of her and her belly and tiny tits jiggling was more than I could stand so I came on her tits and belly.(yes the 3rd time I came that night).He grunted,moaned,and filled her pussy full of cum.When he was done cumming he leaned over licked a bit of my spunk from her belly,winked at me and gave her a long kiss.

All of the sudden I hear hands clapping and look up and see everyone sitting watching our performance ! Hell I never even knew they were there I was so intoxicated by what had just happened.

Users who are viewing this thread