Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The cuck chamber - a DIY work in progress

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date

encasedforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
After talking about it and various permeations of it for a year or two we're officially underway with the construction phase. The thing that arouses me most about being cucked is the powerlessness and being ignored while she acts on her desires and experiences pleasure. For me bondage is very much intertwined with sex and combined with a cuckold scenario is off the charts.

That being said I crave a way to be "stored" so that she can host and entertain other men. For me it isn't enough that she does it, I want to be unable to do anything about it. So as we're building a home gym in an unfinished area of the basement, we're also secretly building a 4x3 isolation chamber that I can be bound and locked inside. It is an area below our fireplace so 3 sides of it are solid concrete. Across the front I am building a wall with plywood instead of drywall, and installing a heavy duty commercial security door. The outside of the wall will be covered in hardwood plank to look fashionable, and the door itself will be totally concealed by a giant mirror that is on a sliding mount. Nobody will realize that there is a space behind the wall unless they're very familiar with the home design.

Inside the room will be multiple anchor points mounted in the concrete, a web camera on the top facing down and a light that can be turned off from outside. The idea is that I can be securely strapped to a hand truck so that she can have her fun (her boyfriend likes to order her to suck my dick and watch) but when they're finished with me, he can wheel me into the cell, fasten the hand truck to the wall and they can leave locking the door and sliding the mirror in place behind them. Then they're free to use the house, bedroom, etc without any fear of being interrupted.

Happy to post construction pics and progress reports of anyone is interested. I know this probably falls way outside of "normal" cuckolding ;)

Reactions: PussyCleaner and natasnaikul
Happy to report that I've finished my chamber and we've tested it out (just the two of us, not other guys so far). It is VERY secure. She has left me in there for a while and struggling/escape is impossible. I can post some pictures if anyone wants. Her boyfriend had requested something like this a while back. He also said he wanted me strapped to a hand truck so that he could wheel me in and out of the storage area. Bring me out so that he could have my wife punish me and tease me and so that he could watch her suck my cock. Then he would wheel me back into storage and lock me inside for hours at a time while he has his way with her... and while they sleep.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Dark_Hung said:
Pray there is no fire or emergency or have you planned for that?
The door unlocks (with a key) from the outside. However there is no way to get out once locked inside. It is only meant to be used when someone is there to supervise - just like any other form of bondage.

Users who are viewing this thread