Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The Breeding of Jennifer-3

• Thread starterJenniferB
  • Start date

JenniferB

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2005
Walking with Anthony to his apartment was a new experience since I had never before known what it was like to be a white female walking down a street next to a black man. I loved the feeling of people looking at me, wondering who I was, who he was and what we did together. Anthony's apartment was small, a two-flight walk-up in a renovated building a couple of blocks from the square. There was a living room, a small kitchen separated from the living room by a half wall, a bathroom and a bedroom. There was sparse furniture...a love seat and coffee table, a kitchren table and chairs, a bookcase, a small desk and computer. Anthony asked me to sit down and get comfortable while he opened a bottle of wine. He poured two glasses, handed me one and set the other on the table, then excused himself. I could see him moving around in his bedroom, changing clothes, and I got up to look at his books since there was little else there to tempt my curiosity.
When he came back into the room he looked amazingly handsome. He had splashed on some very nice eau de toilette, had put on a short sleeved shirt and a pair of loose-fitting cargo-type pants. He had sandals on his bare feet. He picked up his glass, looked at me for a long moment, then said "here's to you" and took a sip. He put some music on, I think Diana Krall, and returned to sit next to me. Out of nervousness I had almost eptied my glass so he poured me another, then said that we could go for dinner at around at 7:30, in almost 2 hours. I looked at him and said "fine" and saw that he was looking into my eyes. I held his gaze, I was so far past shyness that it felt right. I was so attracted to him and I could see from the way he looked at me, at my breasts, my legs, my face, that he was attracted to me. He put his hand on my face, then h=under my chin and guided my mouth to his. When his large, soft lips touched mine I felt an electrical jolt in me that seemed to center right in my crotch. I opened my lips to hom, felt his tongue probe against mine, drank his saliva into my mouth. I loved his kiss, his mouth, his hands on my face and shoulder, I felt myself melting into him and after we broke our kiss I lay my head against his chest, felt his hand caressing my long hair, the tips of his fingers running along my spine. He looked at me again and asked "Are you ok with this?" I just nodded. "You don't seem like the kind of girl who does this all he time." I shook my head. "Have you ever been with a black man before?" I answered "No" and he smiled and said "Good". I said "Good? why good?" and he said "I want to be the first." "Me too," I answered.
We sat like that for a long moment, his arms around me, lightly caressing me in different places...my back, my shoulders, my cheeks, my neck, my arms. I whispered, my voice sounding far away: "Anthony, I'm not very... experienced...I..." He just made a "shhhh" sound and said "Jennifer, you will be soon, I can teach you, show you. Show you what a white girl should do to please a black man." I felt a second electric jolt when he said that, looked into his eyes and said "yes". He kissed me again and while we kissed ran his hand over my breasts, lightly tweaking each nipple, making it hard, then found the bottom of my teeshirt and skipped his hand under, against my skin. I was shaling at his touch as he moved his hand toward my breasts, caressing the nipples, the result of which was to make my pussy even wetter. Then he pulled the shirt back down and said, "OK, baby, lesson number 1. Stand in front of me and undress nd look me in the eyes while you do it." I had already kicked off my heels, so I stood facing him, seeing for the first time the large bulge in the front of his pants, feeling very proud that I had done that to this handsome man. Ireached down crossarmed and pulled up my shirt, the necklace staying in place, and tugged it over my head. He stared at my breasts, the large light pink nipples and smiled."Nice." I reached behind me and undid the button, then the zipper of the skirt and let it fall. I was now standing in my panties and stockings. "The stockings next," he said. I bent forward and rolled each of them down to my toes, then pushed it off with a foot. I looked at him and he nodded, and I pushed the panties down off my hips, bending again to push them lower, past my knees and ankles. They dangled from one foot and I kicked them about ten feet away, then stood again facing Anthony. He just looked at me, not saying anything, his eyes moving up and down from my face to my feet. "You look so good, girl, now... turn around, slowly..." I did as I was told, showing him my ass. "Spread your legs, girl, move your feet about three feet apart and bed forward and touch the floor with your hands." I did as he asked, holding the position for a long time as he looked at me, finally reaching out and running his fingers over my pussy. "Nice... that white pussy is very wet, girl." He ran his fingers over the slit, pushing the middle finger a little deeper into my wetness. I could look between my legs and see his black hand on my most private place. He was the first man to see me naked, the first to touch me. I didn't count the fumblings Jeremy and I had done in his car. He told me to turn back to face him, and pulled me closer. He then pushed his middle finger deeper inside me, my mouth opened in surprise, my hips moved against his hand. He wiggled his finger inside me, then took it out and put it to my lips and said "Suck on it" and I took his finger into my mouth and tasted myself on him. "OK, girl, kneel between my legs here...we're moving to lesson 2."

That is hot. Very good writing in all three chapters. I'd love to hear more.

-kep

The Breeding of Jennifer

Very well-told story... Stimulating, yet told at a nice liesurely pace. You provide a nice level of background detail and erotic substance. I also like the fact that you took the time to ensure the correctness of sentence structure. It sets your story up several levels from the usual fare.
I'm sure you have more to tell, and the readers actually enjoy the suspense of 'what's next.' Thanks.

thanks

It was nice to get some feedback...wasn't sure anyone was reading. Jenn

Re: The Breeding of Jennifer

Raunchy Randy said:
Very well-told story... Stimulating, yet told at a nice liesurely pace. You provide a nice level of background detail and erotic substance. I also like the fact that you took the time to ensure the correctness of sentence structure. It sets your story up several levels from the usual fare.
I'm sure you have more to tell, and the readers actually enjoy the suspense of 'what's next.' Thanks.

I'll echo these comments...and then some.

I especially love the way you stretch out the storyline, with lots of "scenery" along the way.....very adaptable for a nice IR video, if the right someone would only take notice.

Cheryl

"He was the first man to see me naked, the first one to touch me".

You'd be surprised how many read and just move on. This is an excellent story and worthy of being followed up!

hot story but what happened to chapter 2.

Users who are viewing this thread