Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

The bigger the better!

• Thread starterrev13-7
  • Start date
R

rev13-7

Recently joined this great site and thought I should post a couple of pix of my g/f. She's a gorgeous cock slut and likes nothing better than to be spit roasted or gangbanged. I love to watch her being used by other guys and being used by black guys with huge cocks is a favourite. Any guys out there from the UK think they can help her out please comment or contact us, but be warned, she loves it rough!:whip_it:

Your girl is hot. Where are u guys from.

Over 500 views to this thread and just one person managed to take the time and effort to post a reply. And people wonder why not much posting get's done on forums? .. too many pic collectors I suppose!

absolutely stunning - love the piercings! You can tell by that far away look in her eyes that indeed she is a bbc slut! would love to see more

Very hot g/f, rev! Thanks for the pics. Would love to see more incl. her in action w/bbc studs. Love those pierced nipples....

oh well, we were all set to post more pictures, but as hardly anyone could be bothered to reply it looks like we'll just have to privately send the pics out to the couple of guys that had the decency to post comments. Shame really, we have such a large collection to share. Still, at least all the lurking pic collectors won't get to see them, only the 'real' guys who take the time and effort to post.

Thanks Shiva, Blkrichard33 and Boatah .. look out for a couple of pics in your inbox over the next day or 2 ;)

thats one hot looking gal, i would luv to help you out and fuck that hot pussy wit my bbc........ im in Ireland though... would luv to see more pics of you gal

sexy lady

She is very sexy. If it were me, I'd wouldn't share her.

Great looking girl!
I would share her if she were mine!
I would slut train her and pimp her out!

What kinda rough stuff?

Give us some details...what rough stuff she done already? What rough stuff guys do the most on this pig? Let us know...

Users who are viewing this thread