• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tell me what you would do to my 20 y.o. gf

• Thread starteroaktree1
  • Start date

oaktree1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2011
Tell me everything you want to do to with this cuckold slut, what you think of her, and cum on her pics/repost them with captions if you want. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• ipod1.jpg
    ipod1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 879
  • ipod.jpg
    ipod.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 579
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
I would her servant.. 100% I would lick every inch of her body.. more time spent on specific spots of course. She could do ANYTHING she wanted to me and I would just beg to serve her... And I do mean ANY thing.

Nice tits. Pretty lips on her pussy. A very nice, very spankable and fuckable ass. The first thing she can do is shave off that hair; I like my women to be hairless. After that, it would be nice to watch her get herself off, that is, get her pussy nice and wet for my cock. Then she would need to be fucked hard, while I play with those tits, sucking on them, slapping them, squeezing her nipples, and while I grope and slap that ass.

I would also like to see more of this little slut.

I'd find out how eager (and able) she is to serve a Master 2.5 times her age. Very good body that I would enjoy exploring in intimate detail and 3 hot holes to open.

Does SHE have any idea you're doing this? For that matter - is she a cuckold slut or do you just want her to be??

I couldn't tell you things I wouldn't do!

I want to take more pictures of her and post them on here!

Use your imagination I'm sure it will know what i'd do to her.

Nice body, nice rack.

I'd make her beg for my baby and send her back to you knocked-up.

fuck her with my big fat black babymaker and send her back to you pregnant , with a 60 year old black mans baby in her sex hot belly

babymaker8 said:
fuck her with my big fat black babymaker and send her back to you pregnant , with a 60 year old black mans baby in her sex hot belly

Hope you get your chance, because at 60 you should have all the experience needed to nail and train a wannabe mother, whose hottest wish to be bred a large family by a guy who aims to be available when needed to scratch every itch. Her mother and Aunties might need attention as well - not all of them get enough rodgering, so a sweet talker could talk their panties off as well, maybe a bit of massage, a drop of rum?

Users who are viewing this thread