Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tell me how you and your friends would use her...

• Thread startervabbwwatcher
  • Start date

vabbwwatcher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2007
Fantasize about other men with my 41 yo big tittied wife... Tell me how you and your friends would have fun with her while I had to watch...

Attachments

• House 004.jpg
    House 004.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 543
  • House 002.jpg
    House 002.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 385
  • house 1.jpg
    house 1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 303
  • house 2.jpg
    house 2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 607
  • 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 291
Pleasuring your hot wife

Man, let's face it, she is ready to be fucked. First, I would tie your hands and feet, so you doont change your mind. Then I would command her to stip naked. I would order her to crawl like a dog to the bed. I would lick her big succulent tities and finger her hot pussy to get her ready. You would sit helpless watching as I remind you this is going to happen; you listen as she tries to hide her moans of pleasure. You watch as she tries to resist total seduction, but surrenders. Your pulse quickens as I take her doggy style. Her facing you so you can see the looks of pure animal pleasure on the face of your now slut wife. Watch as she floods from excitement and dampens your bed. Watch in heart pounding excitement as I unload my fertile sperm deep inside the slut.

I live near washingto, dc, so if you wanna meet and make this a reality or want to introduce me as a friend and over a couple of meetings watch as I slowly seduce her. From the first handshake, until I have her in your bed, heels over head as I pound her and unload my hot cum deep inside of her grateful, hot pussy.

wifepleaser2007

Sexy Sexy!

You have a very sexy wife! Hope all your dreams for her come true - and that you ask her permission to lick her pussy after she has been fucked and filled with another man's seed! I just know she would have a sweet creampie!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread