Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Tell me about my wife's wandering.

wtchswifebarb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2023
I have written many stories about my wife, published several in different sites but would really like someone else’s versions. She would be late 20’s to late 30’s. Light brown hair, white wife, she is 5 ft. 7, her weight always under 130, C breasts, her pinkish areolas are quarter sized with eraser sized nipples. She has no stretch marks from the kids, not a great ass but a pretty pussy with bikini trim pubic hair. Not into anal, drugs or tats. Her work was a unit secretary at a local hospital evenings, then transferred to PT site. She was also a national company office manager till the kids came and a church secretary. Call her Babs.
NECKDWN.JPG SHOWER2.JPGInterracial, group fucks, or just casual encounters, exhibitionism, hesitant at first. She has my permission to fuck around but she’d not tell me, I would enjoy it too much. She likes vibrators and internal come loads. Not on birth control, I love the pregnancy risk, especially by black men. Not very submissive either. I’ve asked before on this, apparently the challenges are to great but IF I get any interest, I will post some body photos, face ones later.

Reactions: dantelovemilf

Users who are viewing this thread