• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

tell her what ud do to her

• Thread starternhcouple4life
  • Start date

what would u do

• cum in her

Votes: 47 65.3%
  • cum on her ass

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • make her swallow

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • cum on her tits

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

nhcouple4life

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
she wants to now what u would to her in this picture and would u fill her pussy up just a fanstay shes fertlie let her know

let her know

here is the picture to tell her what ud do

Attachments

• 100_0319.jpg
    100_0319.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 605
None of the above.

I would ask her to ride my face for as long as she can.... hopefully with her beautiful pussy already full of cum.

Well I'm a bull, so I'd grab her by the hair and ram my cock into her, then I'd force her to tell you how much better my dick was than yours.

I would ass fuck her deeply

Fuck that little ass while I wrap her hair around my hand and pull her head back while I make her call herself a worthless little slut that needs to be my bitch. After I'm done she can sit on cucky's face so that he can clean her up.

a pussy spread like that I would impale her, stretch her pussy out while she screams and moans then cum deep inside her.

I would love to cum in her pussy, but most of all I would love to watch a group of 4-5 black men with large cocks fuck her bareback and cum deep in her lovely pussy. That looks great in my mind.. what do you think??

here is some more for u guys

Attachments

• sucking more cock.jpg
    sucking more cock.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 204
  • black cock for here.jpg
    black cock for here.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 248
  • sucking cock 1.jpg
    sucking cock 1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 196
Good for her that she likes black cocks. Hope she is on birth control, for your sake. She won't probably mind getting knocked up.

no birth control and she said condoms only she dosent want a baby right now

Would you let her fuck black guys for real, or is this just fantasy talk? Condoms only is very risky. I think that sooner or later they would be dumping cum in that gorgeous pussy. It's inevitable, because her cunt looks to good to let some rubber get in the way.

i would let her do it with black guys im fine with it and as far as blowing their load in her once she has some type of birth control then ya

Your posts are making me so hott gentlemen... the thought of cumming deep in my pussy makes,me so wet... when do I get to meet some of u?

Users who are viewing this thread