Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Teesside UK wife

• Thread starterteessidedom
  • Start date

teessidedom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2006
This is how my wife was left by her B/F a few years ago after a particuarly hard session. Those are lovebites. About time she had a new boyfriend, but she is not interested! Need someone to seduce her. Any comments?

Attachments

• bite220100.jpg
    bite220100.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 518
  • bite2 220100.jpg
    bite2 220100.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 874
  • undies21099.jpg
    undies21099.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,033
teessidedom said:
This is how my wife was left by her B/F a few years ago after a particuarly hard session. Those are lovebites. About time she had a new boyfriend, but she is not interested! Need someone to seduce her. Any comments?

Piss off Baldy... She looks Hot to me, Tee.:) There's always a retard on every site that can't get laid. Probably because they don't know how to treat women, in the first place and can't keep one because they are such jerks!

Your Wife

She looks like my kind of slut and I would def fuck her - preferably in front of you and dont wory no lovebites unless she wants to give me some on my cock. Get in touch, Im not far from you.

Not Far away

I'm not that far away if you want to send her my way, or I can visit.
Let me know
:D

Nr Darlington and happy to help ;)

What have you got in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread