• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Teen AZ GF (BBW)

• Thread starterFatgirlguy
  • Start date

Fatgirlguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2010
she literally told me that she needs money because she wants to buy an ipad and told me I had no choice and that she was going to ***** for the money... what should i do?

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-11-21 at 15.31 #6.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-21 at 15.31 #6.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 297
  • Photo on 2011-11-19 at 17.42 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-19 at 17.42 #2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 483
  • faceface.jpg
    faceface.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 670
  • Photo on 2011-11-21 at 15.43 #6.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-21 at 15.43 #6.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 632
  • assssss.jpg
    assssss.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 463
tell her to check out my pics and come see me near phoenix and she might get a shiny new toy

very Nice Good fantastic silky round and Big asss ouffff my God My cock so hard i wanna fuck she 110% same my wife tanks for shear pleasss more and more Good work Hony

Buy her an iPad yourself, then sit back and prepare to enter your cuckold future as it sounds like she's going to play anyway.

ftwd said:
Buy her an iPad yourself, then sit back and prepare to enter your cuckold future as it sounds like she's going to play anyway.

Tried that. she doesn't wanna fuck unless shes getting paid for it..she said thats the only turn on for her..

Suggest you buy her a membership to the gym and take her there regularly. Tell her it's an investment in her new business. And start lining her up some clients. But honestly, I think she's more more interested in dicks than money.

midgetdick said:
Suggest you buy her a membership to the gym and take her there regularly. Tell her it's an investment in her new business. And start lining her up some clients. But honestly, I think she's more more interested in dicks than money.

lol i like that she is a big girl. Her clients would have to be guys who prefer bigger girls...and there are a lot of us out there trust me.

midgetdick said:

How's your gym membership? You have pics? I think she is a beautiful girl. A little heavy for me, but thats just me. Just because her elbows are not bigger then her arms does not mean she is not attractive.

I'm very picky with BBW whores, but that bitch looks perfect. Does she know how to jiggle that ass?

send her to me I want pay her but I will pimp her ass out..after I make her a true slut with my black dick

Let her ***** herself and you use the money you save on getting something YOU NEED. Then every time she wants something, she can earn the money (with her new method) instead of expecting you to keep shelling out like a money machine.

If you do act as her pimp, you can take half the money for yourself and she will have to do "double duty" to get what she wants to buy. If you decide you want two-thirds of what she earns, then she will have to triple her efforts (or just take three times as long).

Gym

midgetdick said:

I agree. ***** herself out for money for the gym, then she can come see me for free. "Investment in her new business"..... Lmao!

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Let her do it. She looks like she would love lots of big dick.

Users who are viewing this thread