Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Teaser Pics of my 24 Years Old Wife

• Thread starterroger88
  • Start date

roger88

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2008
*Removed the pictures due to low quality, will re-upload them later*

Yes, well...

roger88,

The first two pix bring to mind The Headless Horseman*. The third makes it obvious she's a beautiful woman... but is she really your wife? I don't see any wedding ring, for instance.

—Custer

*In "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" by Washington Irving (1820). From Wikipedia:

"The story is set circa 1790 in the Dutch settlement of Tarry Town, New York, in a secluded glen called Sleepy Hollow. It tells the story of Ichabod Crane, a lanky schoolmaster from Connecticut, who competes with Abraham 'Brom Bones' Van Brunt, the town rowdy, for the hand of 18-year-old Katrina Van Tassel, only daughter of a wealthy farmer. As Crane leaves a party at the Van Tassel home on an autumn night, he is pursued by the Headless Horseman, supposedly the ghost of a Hessian trooper who lost his head to a cannonball during 'some nameless battle' of the American Revolutionary War and who 'rides forth to the scene of battle in nightly quest of his head.' Crane disappears from town, leaving Katrina to marry Brom Bones, who was 'to look exceedingly knowing whenever the story of Ichabod was related.' "

Hm, I see the first two pix have vanished... The Headless Horsewoman, who appeared here as (the decapitated) Lady Godiva, seems to be bashful.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right, I removed the first two because they are of a lower-quality and doesn't show a thing, but she's insisting on MS-PAINTing the pictures. And yes she is my wife, her ring is there and hopefully you will see it in future pictures!

oh btw, how can I delete a whole thread? I want to delete my older one, and I am only able to edit my threads not to delete them (it's that, or that I can't find the "delete" button/link).

Whoa, get hold of yourself...

roger88,

Beats me. But why would you want to delete your thread? Your remaining (originally third) photo is quite good. Rather erotic. Good use of lighting.

Your wife (I'll take your word for it that's who she is) has excellent potential as a nude model, and I hope you'll point out to her I said that.

Nude photos showing part or all of your wife's face would be more erotic. You might consider checking out costume stores or catalogs with her for erotic masks... there must be many possibilities.

—Custer

From what I can see, I can tell you have quite the attractive wife my friend. She's definitely a good looking woman. :)

I can even make out the hint of her pouty lips. Beautiful!

Hmm

She looks hot, would love to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread