Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Taking wives to nudist clubs

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Have any of you had any experience with taking your wives to nudist clubs where the other men were free to look at their tits and pussies? If so, please tell us about it. I have had that experience, several times, and will share these if anyone is interested.

we had a great time

Yes we recently did this for the first time and we had a really good time but nothing too sexual happened. We made friends with the couple in the tent next to us. They are a bit older than us and live a fair way from us but they have invited us to stay overnight when we go past their area so I am hoping they will seduce my wife and I.
It was great to see my wife gradually relax and let herself be perved at by countless sets of male eyes who were no doubt checking her out as a potential fuck.
We plan to go again next time we get a few days break.

Showing wife at nudist clubs

Thanks to those who have written so far. To "Bicuck", let me say that the couple who invited you to come to their house will probably also plan to be naked with you. This is standard behavior for established nudists, especially given the fact that this is how you met.

I have known several couples who socialized in the "altogether", but it did not always end up in sexual activity. However, nudism is a great opportunity for everyone involved to "check-out" the other persons, to see if the desire is there. When couples get together like this, it sometimes results in nothing more than a scene in which each couple fucks in front of the other, without swapping spouses.

But, it may result in a full partner-swap with the others in which both husbands fuck each others' wives, simultaneously and in front of each other.

When my wife and I have gone to nudist clubs, there are usually several single men, and even a few married ones, who will come by and find any excuse to stand and talk while they look at my wife's naked body. And, they always stand in such a way that she can see how big their dicks are too.

These men will take the opportunity later to say to me "Your wife's a really great-looking lady!" which is their way of saying "I've been looking at your wife's naked body, and I like what I see." Then, if I am receptive to what they have to say further, I will say "Thanks! I'm glad you think so! I think she's great-looking too!" which will further relax them when they know that I am not offended by the fact they have been studying my wife's nakedness.

I will sometimes also ask "What do you like most about her?" and they will feel free to give a description of her "nice big tits" or "that hairy cunt of hers". And the next question to be asked is "Do you and your wife ever DO anything with other people?" which is a way of asking "Do you let other guys fuck your wife?"

I will discuss that next, if anyone is interested.

Beach fun in lanzarote

I had wanted to get my wife to fuck other guys for a few years. But she had always refused, saying after having 2 children, her body wasn't fanciable anymore. She has very large breasts and a lovely shapely bum. we went on holidays to Playa blanca in Lanzarote, and i searched out a nudist beach near to our hotel. I didn't tell her it was, we just went there whilst the kids had gone on a " childrens club trip". After much moaning and refusal she finally agreed to go nude. she recieved lots of attention from the males around us, and we noticed a steady stream of guys walking back and fore. eventually a giant of a black guy came over and asked in broken english, if he could join us. My wife nodded yes very nervously and he smiled and placed his towel very close to hers. he proceeded to strip off his shorts, revealing an enormous dick, making my wife stare. This brought a broad smile across his face. We chatted for a while and it turned out he was from germany, and very easy to talk to. All the while Sam ( my wife ) was staring at his slowly growing erection. He asked if she liked what she saw, and she nodded and said yes. He asked me if it was ok if she held it, i said of course. I was suprised to see my reluctent wife slowly wanking this massive cock in full view of a growing army of onlookers. He told her to suck it, she looked at me and i said " please ". she then placed her mouth over the huge head, making him gasp. After about 15 miniuts he climbed ontop of her and thrust deeply into her unprotected womb. IU sat watching them fuck, with my modest cock bursting in my hand, after nearly 20 miniuts of sweaty fucking, he exploded inside her. We all made small talk for a while after, then he got up, put on his shorts and handed my wife his card, telling her to ring him when we get home. He has been over many times since to fuck hhis sexy welsh " wife ".

claire

i have enjoyed being displayed at such in croatia this was a few years ago ,, yet still feel the excitement of being displayed that way this was a hol with my at time lover dominant, my husband was not allowed to come and enjoy although lots of photos were taken ,,,, claire x

Sandals

My wife and I went to Sandals, Royal Caribbean, in Jamaica. For those of you that have not been there before they have a clothing optional beach on a private island. They have a boat that will take you out to the island. One side is bar and swimming pool and they other has alot of bushes before you get to the beach. I had read about this part of the island and was going to surprise Marie with the info when we got there. She surprised me by telling me about it when we arrived. The second day there she asked if I wanted to go to the island and see about it. Marie is fairly conservative. She will flash for me but that is about all so I was surprised when she ask this. I told her I would like to see about the beach there. She smiled and we went.
We walked over to the private side and there was a couple lying in two lawn chairs totally naked. Her boobs stuck up and her bush was neatly trimmed, his cock was soft and lying to one side. It was fair size but nothing huge. We walked past them and I found a beach hut that would keep sun off if we wanted. I pulled up two chairs and Marie laid down in one and got her book out. I went for drinks and when I came back I found that we were by a bridge that was a short cut to the bar.
Marie still had her suit on like any beach. I was a little behind her and as I sat down I pulled my trucks off and laid down naked. I started reading and after a bit Marie looked back at me and jumped some. She didn't know I was naked. She smiled and then she pulled the top of her suit down to her waist and let her boobs show. They looked great. Marie has large tits and really large nipples and aureoles. The sight of her topless got my cock to rising so I moved my book down.
We read for awhile and some couples came down to the beach by the shortcut which meant that they had to walk right by us. They would stop and look at Marie and at me and try not to stare. They would walk by the other couple and then go on. The other couple got up and went into the ocean which meant they walked right past us. It is kind of strange if you're not used to having naked people walk past you and you are naked too. Her boobs and his cock both bounced as they walked by.
Two more couples came down to the beach and the women pulled their tops off and laid on their backs to sun. The men pulled off their trunks and walked around looking at the beach. Marie asked if I wanted to go for a swim so we went in. I was naked and she was topless. The other two couples followed but first the women took off their suit bottoms and all came in nude. We swam for awhile and then Marie wanted to go back to the beach and then back to the main hotel. We dressed while the others watched and then we left.
That night we talked about her having shown her tits and me being naked in front of the other couples. I told her how hot it had made me to see the other guys looking at her and her tits. We made love for most of the night.
The next day we went to the regular beach and after awhile she asked if I would like to go out to the island again. I told her if she really wanted to I would go with her and gave her a grin. We got the same two chairs as before and the first couple was there like before in their regular chairs. They spoke to us and went about there reading. I went for drinks again and when I came back Marie was still in her coverup so I pulled my trunks off and sat down letting my cock lay up on my leg. We had our usual sightseers come down and look at the beach and stare at us. Again two new couples came down and took the other chairs near us. The first woman took her top off and her husband left his trunks on and went wadding in the ocean. The second couple both stripped. He was hung better than any of the other men had been. I was hoping that my wife looking at him would start her wanting some larger cock. His wife had a nice body and the best tits of any of the other women I had seen there.
Marie asked if I wanted to get into the ocean and cool off. I said sure but when she turned to get up I was looking at her pussy. She had her cover up on but had taken her suit off while I was getting drinks. She smiled and we walked into the water. When she was waist deep she took her coverup off and she was naked. I held her and we kissed. We went out deeper and her back was to the beach. I could see one husband looking at us. The good looking couple got into the water also but not as deep. I watched her laying almost on top of him and she gave him a handjob under water. I was rubbing Marie's ass and was between her legs and she moved up and let my cock slid into her. I pushed forward and I was in. We began to fuck and the guy on the beach was watching us. I told Marie and she said let's give him a good show.
I held her and we humped about really moving the water. He was leaning on the seawall so I couldn't tell if he was rubbing his cock or not but we fucked until I filled her with my cum. She had wadded and then we let the sea wash it all away. I told her I couldn't believe that she had done that and she just smiled and said that she was full of surprises from time to time.
We continued to lounge in the ocean and I saw Marie nod to someone and I looked back to see a fellow in a kayak rowing around near the beach. You could take the boats out from the main beach and he had rowed out. He paddled over near us and began to talk to us. From his view I knew he could see Marie's tits as the water was clear and she was standing up some. He said that his name was Rick and that his wife liked to lay out on the other beach and he wanted to see what this island was like. He looked down at Marie and said that he thought the view was alot better here. Marie told him thanks and then he ask if it was OK for him to get into the water and cool off. We told him sure and I was surprised as Marie didn't try to dip down deeper or put her cover back on. He said that he liked the nude beach and hoped that his wife would come out before they left. We told him it was our second day there and we really liked it. I told him that it took both days to get Marie to go completely nude.
He said that he wondered if she had on a swimsuit bottom and to that Marie let herself float up so that he could see her legs and pussy hair. I thought I would cum right there. Rick slid out of his boat and dropped the bow rope in with a rock on it. He said that he had wanted to try swimming nude and then he pulled his trucks off and tossed them into the boat. He floated onto his back and his cock stood up nicely but not completely hard. Marie leaned back too and her breasts and pussy looked great with the sun shining on them.
I told him that it looked like he took to being naked real fast and he laughed. He said that he thought it was the company. He stood back up and so did Marie. She was standing next to him and he commented on having seen us in the water as he was rowing up. He said that if we were doing what he thought it had really exited him and if not then he apologized. Before I could speak Marie said that he was right and then I saw her move her hand under the water towards his cock. I moved closer and this was the first time I had ever seen her handle another man's cock. My heart raced and I couldn't move my eyes.
Rick looked at her and then at me and I just smiled. Marie began to jerk Rick's cock faster under the water and he leaned back so it was just under except for the head. He moved his hand over to hold her breast and I loved watching. She massaged his balls and continued to stroke him and before long I could see his cum starting to shoot out and up her arm. She was laughing and Rick was panting. When he had finished cumming he stood back up and thanked her. He ran his hand down to her pussy and let his finger sink in. She let him rub for a moment and then told him that she thought she had gone far enough for one day. She watched as the ocean washed his cum off of her arm.
Rick got his trunks back on and told us bye and hoped to see us again before we left.
We stayed in the water for awhile and then when we walked out she held her coverup over her head and let everyone see her naked. I loved it. The other couples smiled as we walked back to he beach. I guess everyone could tell what had been going on. We laid back down and started reading again. We had several more sightseers come by but this time they got to see Marie naked too. I loved it.
There was even a female guard that would walk the seawall around to see what we were doing and she would stop and try to look casual as she looked at everyone. She spent awhile at our section of beach just looking at all of us and then walked away. She may have been trying to catch anyone having sex. She got there to late.
We stayed there for awhile longer and then headed back to the hotel. That night it was all I could talked or think about. I told her I couldn't believe she had taken that step. It was a great night of making love.
We didn't get to go back to the island again but we have talked about it several times and Marie said that maybe next year we need to go up a step to Hedo and be nude more and try other things. We will have to wait and see. We didn't get a chance to see Rick again except during a meal. He was with his wife and he just nodded and smiled.

Showing wife naked at beaches.

Great stories about others sharing their wives' naked bodies with other men at nudist clubs or beaches. That is where it's at, so far as I'm concerned.

I could certainly identify with "Gene51" whose wife finally went naked before the other men, and even gave a hand-job to one. My second wife, Karen, went with me to a nude beach and took all her clothes off in a secluded cove, and charged me with "watching". While she was alseep, with her big hat over her face, a couple of young guys came by and stood staring at her tits and very hairy cunt, and I smiled at them to let them know it was okay with me for them to look at her naked body.

She was really awake, of course, and when they walked on, she took the hat off and tried to blame me for the fact they had seen her naked, but I knew she really did want them to look. When it was time to leave, I took her swim-suit and towel and put them in the beach bag and made her walk back to the parking lot, completely NAKED!

Every guy on the beach got the chance to look at her tits and pussy! There was applause from some and whistles from others. And I know they were all thinking to themselves "Boy, would l like to fuck that guy's wife!"

When we got back to the motel, we fucked like crazy! As she was about to cum, I asked her "You liked for those guys to look at your tits and pussy, didn't you?" and she wasn't able to deny it.

It is a wonderful experience for a guy to take his wife to a nudist gathering and see the way the other men look at her tits and pussy and wish they could fuck her!

If you are planning to come again in Croatia, please call...

I would love to go to a nude beach or club or wherever I could just stay naked! & if I also could get laid wellthat would just be fantastic!!

ladyjbanner2.jpg

Reactions: mojpas
Hi there,

just wanted to add my 2 cents. I dont wont to destroy your fantasies, but as a nudist from childhood on I think it should be mentioned that most people on nudist beaches or areas do not have anything sexual in mind. It is just feeling good to have no clothes on and relax in the sun and swim. I have been at quite a lot of nudist beaches and people there would feel offended if you mix up things! Be carefull this can cause serious troubles.

Best regards
weener

Hi Weener,
sorry I do not agree with you a hundred percent. We been nudists and been in many clubs in Canada and the States. There your statement is correct. An organized club where an admission is required is a very save place with no sexual harassment and assumptions.
But we also were at Jones Beach at parking-lot nine. That was a free, illegal, un-save place where you could expect any thing. Same was a section at East Hampton. These places where mostly frequented by single males, and voyeurs . At Fire Island it was not save for a male.

Nudist Clubs

Joining a nudist club.
I am talking about an organized club, a club that is being run by individuals. Where you have to pay a membership fee as opposed to a nude beach that can be accessed by everybody. These public places are frequented by a lot of single males, juveniles, and voyeurs. There you can expect a trouble and riffraff.
An organized club caters to families, families with children. There is no alcohol allowed, no alcohol in containers or bellies; no conversation about nationality, or religion. And you don’t have to get nude if you don’t want to. If you are new, the people are very friendly, they try to be helpful and they are not pushy. And you will feel so funny being the only person dressed among all those nude adults and children that it will take you only five minutes to shed the textile.
In the evening when you drive home you would like to tell the whole world, what a wonderful day you had and that you should have done that a long time ago.
Over the next half year you will meet all kinds of people. You make new friends. Being nude will be as exiting to you as cold coffee. By now you have learned that there are all kinds of shapes of women in the camp, some with humongous breasts, and some with small athletic boobs. Men with different sizes of genitals but you will not see a guy with an erection. For some reason the nudist club is asexual.
We been members and I can tell you, it was the nicest time of our life. There is every type of person. We met doctors, construction workers even a preacher with his family, was a member. Children take to nudism like fish to water. When we joined our daughter was eight years old. We had no problem, she learned to swim there.
All the people are equals, they all have no money cause nobody has pockets.
In the camp, nobody will approach you to play the horizontal mambo, but next winter when the camp is closed, you might be invited to some ones party. Or you will invite some of your new friends to your house. I could write some stories about those winter gatherings.

Users who are viewing this thread