Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Taking a shower..

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date
Seduce us...

Nice that you wife is taking a shower... but we want more!!! Seduce us!

I'm seduced!

Tjeemp said:
Nice that you wife is taking a shower... but we want more!!! Seduce us!

Go back and look over their other posts and you'll be checking this thread daily like us.

We both have a "date" this weekend...and yes you've guessed with a different people
So we did a little practice in picture taking…

So, did the photo practice pay off? All us voyueristic perverts would love to see your lady playing with a nice cock. Of course most around here want it to be big and black, at least thats my preference. Share more if you can but if not thanks for the peek into your lives.

I did not ask her whether her date is black or not…Our “deal” is not to say anything about our “dates” we are just suppose to bring photos…..however my date is a black girl!;)

Looks clean

I love the smell of a woman after her bath! I'm sure I'm not alone in this. But the scent of a woman after several hours of sex makes me want to turn the water off!

WOW!!!!!!! She is a very beautiful woman and her feet are perfict would love to see more your a lucky guy to get to see her all the time wow! thanks for the pics please share more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread