Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

takeing things further

• Thread startercloudy360
  • Start date

cloudy360

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2008
hi me and my wife have been swinging on and off for around five years with couples and my wife ocasionally has had fun with single guys which we both enjoy. any way cut a long story short we have discussed cuckolding and given it a try but only mild things so far and would both like to take it further and were hoping some members could give us some ideas. ideally would like to hear from or my wife be able to talk to cuckoldress/mistress for ideas otherwise all replies would be greatly apreciated. thanks:)

Congratulations on being a cuck. There are plenty of mistresses/cuckoldresses on the boards who would be willing to help you out. You may want to try to find an experienced local dom male who is willing to fuck your wife as well. Try alt.com or searching the boards here for bulls revealing their locations.

Where are you guys?

There are lots of stories about getting into cuckolding in this forum. Read a bunch of the threads and see if any of them have advice that will work for you.

While some of the stories are undoubtedly false, there are some threads that are true stories.

If you will say more about your situation, I am sure there are many who will give advice.

Is your wife in full support of this effort? Is she willing to try to pick up men at a pub, let's say? Will she wear revealing clothes? Tell us more and you will get a response.

total slut

well we have been part ofthe swinging scene for over 5 years now though mainly its single guys that come to our home and fuck her while i watch. when she goes out clubbing with the girls she has been known to go back with men she has picked up when out, she also meets a guy once a month at a hotel.
recently i admitted to her that i was interested in trying some things i had read on here and showed her the site which we soon started trying things ie she tells me when i am allowed to cum and will tease me then give me nothing also tells me she is going to search for a new man to fuck then after comes home and makes me sniff and taste where he has been, after getting this far i feel i want to try more any suggestions or opinions welcome.
will try and add a pic of her

no longer for me without her permission

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 311
me fully hard please feel free to leave comments

Attachments

• 280507040.jpg
    280507040.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 122
What a beautiful,sexy, erotic and stacked up woman. You sir and any man that fucks her are luckier that any men should ever have th right to be. Congratulations and by all means enjoy her to the MAX. I would dring a gallon of her bath water to lick between those lovely legs until i smothered myself. What a pretty sight. :p:p:p:p okdeacon

Sexy lady! Her bull will be lucky!

See the Elise Sutton Website (Google it). It gives all sorts of information on how to get into the Female domination thing. It may be more severe than you think, but if you're OK with sleeping at your wife's feet, it could be the thing for you. She has two books out that go into great detail.

Users who are viewing this thread