Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Take your depraved frustrations out on my wife

• Thread starterninetynine
  • Start date

ninetynine

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2022
This is Louise. We’ve been together for twenty years. We’re married with kids. She’s a successful partner in an accountants firm, and she’s chair of the PTA. She raises money for good causes and is a model citizen.

She also loves sucking cock and having her ass played with. She loves cream pies, and is a heavy squirter when she cums. She has a history of being with older men who held positions of power over her, and in her youth put a few marriages at risk because of it.

Tell me what sordid things you’d do to her and make her do for you. Seduce her and make her divorce me? Sell her to your friends? Breed her and make me raise a stranger’s child? Let me know below, or with a DM if you want to keep it private. The more detailed and extreme the better, I want to know how you perverts would use her.

IMG_7125.jpeg
e51eb312-378b-4223-876c-e35014a4e1bf.jpeg
IMG_2578.jpeg
IMG_1166.jpeg
IMG_1167.jpeg
IMG_0345.jpeg
b4bcf193-ac17-49f9-9706-4bee40cb482a.jpeg

Last edited:
I will make her suck my cock, throat fuck her, bend her over in front of you and fuck her till she screams

Users who are viewing this thread