Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Take My Wife

• Thread starterjrm
  • Start date

jrm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
She has expressed interest in taking a strangers cock infront of me. She loves to tell me stories about different guys she has fucked in the past.

Attachments

• One Hot Momma 135.jpg
    One Hot Momma 135.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2,399
  • One Hot Momma 140.jpg
    One Hot Momma 140.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,714
  • One Hot Momma 157.jpg
    One Hot Momma 157.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,110
  • One Hot Momma 169.jpg
    One Hot Momma 169.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,488
nice big pussy

That juicie pussy could do with some serious srtetching to REALLY loosen her up, love a chance to pound all her holes with my thick 9.5 for a night.Then introduce her to some fisting action to leave her box nicely flogged out for you both.She looks to have the makings of a great submissive little slut.I'm sure she would love the going over i give these 2 married sluts

Attachments

• big cunt.jpg
    big cunt.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,156
  • sally pics 009.jpg
    sally pics 009.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 955
  • sally pics 015.jpg
    sally pics 015.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 898
Nice JRM!

I like your wife, but I have plans for her and her vibrating dildo. I want to see her ride it and take it as deep as she can... the nipple clamps need a little more weight too.

Jack:)

Email me and I'll give you some suggestions for her.

wow

She's smokin'! Has she been with anyone else?
Are you in or near California?

That's right, jam that fukin massive dildo in her "Soon to be for BBC HOLE"!!

Sharing Her

Thanks for the complements. Haven't shared her yet. But it could happen. YES - she is one hot fuck!!

Attachments

• One Hot Momma 130.jpg
    One Hot Momma 130.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 818
OMG ,If she is talking about getting some cock on the side then you best set something up and let her you lucky bastard She is one hot looking woman!!!

bbc in nyc

let me fuck her for you.she's hot and i love how her pussy spreads.fat lips.very hot.

charlieparker

Does Your Sexy Slut Tell You How Big Their Cocks Are And What Colors Are Their Cocks. Has She Ever Let A Big Black Uncircumcized Donkey Cock Nigger Fuck Her? Does She Take Cock Up The Ass? What Does She Tell Are The Filthy Nasty Things The Men That Fuck Her Say And Do To Her While They Are Fucking And Coming In Her Hot Cunt. I Bet She Can Suck A Big Black Nigger Cock Good. Does She Like To Swallow Cum After Getting Her Mouth Fucked Good? I Bet You Get Some Juicy Creampies And Great Sloppy Seconds?

Users who are viewing this thread