Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

summer nights

• Thread starterwench
  • Start date

wench

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2006
The summer has been so bad over here, we have had to have fun inside, which is a bit of a shame. Last week one of our old f*** friends contacted us to arrange a meet. He is a fairly affluent and Wench really likes to be submissive with him. N bombarded Wench with mobile pics of his hard cock, whilst Wench was at work. When she arrived home one night she hugged me and pulled her dress up. She had taken her panties off at work and was bare! Wench told me the pics had made her so horny that she had to masturbate in the company toilets and had come so much that her panties became too wet to wear. She then gave me them and they were wringing wet as was her pussy.

Later that evening wench confirmed the meeting was set for friday night. N would book a room at a 5 star hotel and he had a fellow business collegue who he wanted to bring along. Wench had agreed:eek: My role was to bring her to the hotel and to return later! We pretty much trusted N so it was on! Wench told me that she wanted to be a complete slut for the night and nothing was off limits, that included her arse who only N had f***** before. I never get the offer!!!
The night came, Wench dressed in a party dress ready to be wined and dined by two high rollers. These are some of the pics, N is taking the pics to send me at home. Where I was furiously w****** myself. Story to follow;)

Attachments

• P1000141.jpg
    P1000141.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4,419
  • P1000139.jpg
    P1000139.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3,005
  • P1000147.jpg
    P1000147.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4,889
  • P1000148.jpg
    P1000148.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6,571
  • P1000153.jpg
    P1000153.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5,893
She looks great - can't wait for more pics!

I agree with everyone else....please keep posting....tell or show us how she became a total slut that evening....she's gorgeous

Not a very nice person

Well thanks for all the nice comments. However, if the site allows low lifes like the person above to continually make derogative comments[and its not his first] then guys like us will no linger bother.

jo_da_jo said:
hmm
He is in a lot better shape than her.

She is not bad looking for her age, But 25 pounds lighter would be hawt.

Trim that pooch back a bit.

Get her in the treadmill. Mkitty got in shape, so can she =)

I’ll try to profile this person..

Full of shit to start with ( think he knows it all) …less than 25 yr old, single, average size dick, masturbates 3 + times a day, limited experience with ladies, bi curious, ….etc

If he sees this message he’ll get enraged and will just prove my point…
Btw …lovely photos of both of “actors”

sorry but if jo da jo would not fuck her he must be gay she is gorgeous and my cock was throbbig looking at the pics keep them coming

This is a good and hot thread. You wife is good looking and I would be proud to fuck and suck her. Please let us who are enjoying your share have more. She is like the lady neighbor down the street and I would like to fuck her to. Again! okdeacon :eek:

Wtf???

First of all, WE would like to say that wench is one of our favorite members on this site and we were both very excited and turned-on to see this thread when we got to quickly view it on vacation, although we regretably couldn't post a reply at that time.

jo_da_jo said:
Mkitty got in shape, so can she =)

The irony here is that I (with distinctions gained through both higher education in physiology and years of personal training experience) thought wench is looking better than ever!

jo_da_jo said:
Get her in the treadmill.

For the record, mKitty (as most women would) gets her results mainly from lifting weights.

BOTTOM LINE: wench - you are hot as hell. We have enjoyed your posts from the beginning. Please continue to share your sexy adventures with us. You continue to be a source of erotic fantasy and inspiration for many.

Do you like muscles wench? This powerlifter (and lover of mKitty) would jump at the chance to pleasure your sexy body!

You need to post more, please

Your wife is beautiful. A special favor, can you post a picture of her fully deressed? I bet she looks s¡beyond any belief.

And, of coursde post more of her in action, she makes me hard. Let me konw when you decide to come to America, because I just need to meet her.

I bet she looks better in person

story and more pics

The story. When Wench arrived home she told me that both N and his colleage had wined and dined her at the hotel. Then they retired to the lounge and found a quiet corner. W said both guys started to get touchy feely with N actually fingering her almost to orgasm. That had to stop when one of the members of staff kept looking over. Then both the guys took a hand each and they walked right past reception and headed for one of the suites.
In the lift N lifted her dress and his colleage C played with her arse. By the time the door of the suite was closed Wench had a cock in each hand.
N then took over whilst C took these pics, W said she had neve felt so sluttish before and lust really took over. Amazing really because she is such a quiet person in `real life`! As the pics show Wench had her arse and pussy throughly f***** for over 2 hours! quiet incredible Wench does not allow men to shag her arse normally but as she said on that night she wanted to experience it all .....Phew ......
her arse some more pics. No we are not models just ordinary guys exploring our sexuality, post children.

Attachments

• 44.JPG
    44.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,976
  • P1000181.JPG
    P1000181.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,472
  • P1000193.JPG
    P1000193.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,049
  • P1000203-1.JPG
    P1000203-1.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 2,163
  • P1000172-3.JPG
    P1000172-3.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 3,233
nice pics. I'm loving her tan

Last edited by a moderator:
W thank you for sharing! By the way you are one hot little bitch.

Thanks for sharing. I can easily see how you would be wanking all night, very sexy wife. You are a lucky guy!

She's

one of the hottest I've seen, damn your one luck SOB!

phonies

i cant believe you all are so gullible as to get believe this person is real.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread