Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Submissive Mother

Dreamer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2023
Hi,

I know it is messed up and probably weird and hope I don't get judged or reported.
I am 42 and my mother is 59, she is extremely submissive. She was in an abusive relationship then divorced. I enjoy dominating and controlling her, nothing really sexual. But I enjoy controlling her life like her finance chose her clothing, decide on her make-up, where she goes and etc.
This has been going on for a long time, things did not happen over night of course and everything was gradual. I like that she is very submissive and never questions or argues.
I enjoy talking to like minded people.

Reactions: dantelovemilf
Dreamer said:
Hi,

I know it is messed up and probably weird and hope I don't get judged or reported.
I am 42 and my mother is 59, she is extremely submissive. She was in an abusive relationship then divorced. I enjoy dominating and controlling her, nothing really sexual. But I enjoy controlling her life like her finance chose her clothing, decide on her make-up, where she goes and etc.
This has been going on for a long time, things did not happen over night of course and everything was gradual. I like that she is very submissive and never questions or argues.
I enjoy talking to like minded people.
What kind of clothes do you make her put on?

bym_3111 said:
What kind of clothes do you make her put on?
depends....I choose her cloth for both outdoor and indoor. Sometimes very classy, sometimes abit more open and daring....I like her to look good and presentable.

Users who are viewing this thread