Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

subhub174014's ...Wednesday's Just out and About .....kissing 12......1/31/2024

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
9 (1).jpg9 (1).png9 (2).jpg9 (3).jpg9 (4).jpg9 (5).jpg10 (1).jpg10 (2).jpg10 (3).jpg10 (4).jpg10 (5).jpg10 (6).jpg

Reactions: laury and rwall
come home yesterday from getting an upper GI....so not in real good mood......someone calls and said they were from StateFarm.......and none of my insurance policies had been paid

all of my insurance is automatic bill pay so I told them to go fuck themselves and hung up

this morning I check....everything paid.....someone trying to pull something

just love to meet someone like that.....would gladly part his eyebrows with a 45-70....of course with the bullet chances of finding his head would be slim

Reactions: laury
subhub174014 said:
come home yesterday from getting an upper GI....so not in real good mood......someone calls and said they were from StateFarm.......and none of my insurance policies had been paid

all of my insurance is automatic bill pay so I told them to go fuck themselves and hung up

this morning I check....everything paid.....someone trying to pull something

just love to meet someone like that.....would gladly part his eyebrows with a 45-70....of course with the bullet chances of finding his head would be slim
Whenever my hub has to deal with these people, he just takes solace in the possibility that someday a doctor will tell him he’s terminal, then whoever is unlucky enough to screw him over at a time he’s got nothing left to lose? Well,,,on a separate note, my hub has this Taurus Judge that’s a real canon, when he goes to the shooting range everyone stops what they’re doing and looks at his direction, it not only shoots a heavy duty extra large 45ACP, but it also takes “Dragons Breath” (a phosphorus load that never stops burning till it works a big hole that reaches all the way to China), it also take 4:10 double odd buck. So…theoretically he say he can stop someone with two shotgun shells (like Bill Burr says “it’s got a wide spread”, LOL), so he not gonna miss, then he can finish thing off with two extreme defense :45’s…and since it’s only a five shot revolver, the last one can be a Dragons Breath, that’ll destroy all the evidence…then in the words of Dennis Miller…”who wants pie”? LOL

P.S. He’s got a video of me at the shooting range, I’ve actually shot this monster…if he shoots a can of soda with it, the can reverts back to flat aluminum, it’s unbelievable, it’s like a piece of paper!

I looked at one of those.....and thought seriously of buying one....like I need another gun......luckily a good friend of mine bought one.........we went out back to fire a few shots......I can get away with that here....we all shoot occasionaly and nothing said.........anyway that thing has so much recoil don't think I want my wife or any of the girls shooting it.......do need to go buy me a 410 though.....well not really but probably will.....yard starting to get over loaded with squirrells......they eat tail light wires on the trucks....and seem to just love sparkplug wires.......anyway shoot a couple and word seems to spread...they do not come around for a while

kind of funny I have 3 dogs and used to let nothing come in nor near my yard....yesterday not feeling real well after that upper GI so just sitting on back patio....all three dogs laying there on the concrete not far from me.....also not far from me 2 squirells running around the back yard......dogs never budged....they are getting some age on them...but still

Reactions: laury

Users who are viewing this thread