• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Stunning wife love cuckold

• Thread startergenesia999
  • Start date

genesia999

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2006
Dear friends,
As requested I post some more pictures of my wife. And answer some of your questions. Thanks for the interest in my wife.

First of all. Yes she likes black cocks also. But we don´t live in the states, so its not easy for her to find. Her body is great, I love and adore her body so much. Everything from her feet to her large tits. She likes groups, but for some reason not more than three men at the same time.

I swallow all her pee for sure, I have to. She use me as her toilet every day. Im not allowed to masturbate and my cock is locked in a cage most of the time. When she allows me to cum she unlocks the cage and give me five seconds to cum on her shoes. She is counting the numbers out loud, one to five. As I have been waiting so long, I always manage to do it in time. Afterwards I have to lick all up and clean her shoes with my tounge. Sometimes she can give the order even if there is people watching, especially when her younger sister is visiting. Before, when I was allowed to fuck her, I usually cum on her leg before I put my penis into her pussy.

Who put that wad of cum on her pussy? It was a friend of her. A younger guy from her office. The reason he didn´t put it deep inside her was probably that she wanted me to take a picture of a real mans cum. Off course I had to lick it all up!

She doesn,t call me her husband, slave, or cuckold slave. My name is just her toilet. She use it when she talk to her boyfriends, to her sister and to some of her other friends.

More questions!

Attachments

• DSC000.JPG
    DSC000.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 2,102
  • DSC004.JPG
    DSC004.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,077
  • DSC005.JPG
    DSC005.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 1,555
  • DSC022.JPG
    DSC022.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,699
  • DSC023.JPG
    DSC023.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,940
Hot Wife

Man she is built like the little red brick house that we hear so much abt. I sure would like to suck that beautiful womans sweet looking pussy. MORE! TKS okdeacon

Genesia

Please tell me you are located in toronto

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering how beautiful she is, I don't blame you a bit for servicing her in ANY way she deems fit. Wish I was you!

thats one hot pussy you lucky husband.thanks for the pics. do you like to watch her get pounded and filled by bbc? what is her turnons? how big has she taken? mahalo stay naughty

Thanks for calling me lucky. Yes I am. If anyone wants more pics just tell me. I like to see her pussy get filled with black cocks, as well as white ones. When she don´t have a cock to get fucked by she often use a dildo and have me watching (no Im not allowed to fuck her). I have seen her take some really big ones (compered to mine). its seems that she is really turned on by humiliating me. Sometimes in fron of her sister. She uses me as her pee-toilet every day, like when I lick her asshole. She doesn´t like to be dominated, she likes more gentle lovers. Gentle to her, but not to me.

Post more pics of your wife please

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the shit right there. I'd love to be the one to fill her up like that.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 474
If thats not an asian pussy, Im the easter bunny!

genesia999 said:
Dear friends, as requested I have posted more pictures of my wife and have answered some of your questions.

Very good... thanks.

genesia999 said:
I swallow all of her pee, for sure... I have to. She uses me as her toilet every day.

Hm... I see your wife is a woman with standards; she knows what she wants from you and doesn't compromise. But, she requires you to swallow ALL of her pee EVERY day...? Whew! Are you required to follow her around every day, to make sure you don't miss any...?

genesia999 said:
I'm not allowed to masturbate and my cock is locked in a cage most of the time.

Further evidence your wife is an uncompromising cuckoldress with strict expectations...

genesia999 said:
When she allows me to cum she unlocks the cage and give me five seconds to cum on her shoes. She counts the seconds out loud, one to five. As I have been waiting so long, I always manage to do it in time.

Nice, your wife requiring you to cum on her shoes. But, in only 5 seconds and you can actually do it...? You're an impressive premature ejaculator...

genesia999 said:
Afterwards I have to lick all up and clean her shoes with my tounge. Sometimes she orders me to do this even if there is people watching, especially when her younger sister is visiting.

Having to lick your cum up from your wife's shoes is only appropriate, of course. But, having to beat your wiener in front of your wife (on your knees, presumably), then lick up your cum from her shoes with others watching, seems exceptionally humiliating...

genesia999 said:
Before, when I was allowed to fuck her, I usually ejaculated on her leg before I put my penis into her pussy.

So you could last longer than 5 seconds while your wife allowed you to fuck her, no doubt...

genesia999 said:
She doesn't call me her husband, slave, or cuckold slave. My name is just "her toilet." She uses it while talking with her boyfriends, her sister and some of her other friends.

She has a way of letting you know where you stand, doesn't she...

genesia999 said:
More questions!

I dunno... I'm at a loss. I hafta' say, though, your wife has a voluptuous pussy which is certainly well-creamed in your right-hand photo. Gorgeous...

You are now the holder of a (phD in CUCKOLDRY) from the University of Life - you are well trained, obedient, and of great value to your better half. Great posting. Wonder what you might ask to have put on your coffin when you peg out at 96 (not 69)? "Here lies..........a.k.a "cucky". You are an inspiration to all wannabes, good onya.

That's unlike you Custer - falling for a 5-year-old post that's been 'bumped'.

Never mind - It's Sunday :D

Users who are viewing this thread