• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Strangers or Friends?

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date

creempieluvr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
Question:
Are your wife's Bull's complete strangers or friends, acquaintances, co-workers, etc. People that you know?

For us they are ALL complete strangers now. We had a bad experience when we first started cuckolding. I let my then best friend fuck my wife. Then of course it started happening regularly. Then my wife told me that he was constantly texting her trying to get her to leave me, and that I was not a real man. Needless to say we are not friends anymore, and my wife and I agreed to only to do strangers from that point on.

So interested to hear how others do it.

I know we do it different from a lot here in that All of my wife's Bulls fuck her in front of me. She makes me watch.

But still would like to know.

Strangers - Or People you know?

creempieluvr said:
Question:
Are your wife's Bull's complete strangers or friends, acquaintances, co-workers, etc. People that you know?

For us they are ALL complete strangers now. We had a bad experience when we first started cuckolding. I let my then best friend fuck my wife. Then of course it started happening regularly. Then my wife told me that he was constantly texting her trying to get her to leave me, and that I was not a real man. Needless to say we are not friends anymore, and my wife and I agreed to only to do strangers from that point on.

So interested to hear how others do it.

I know we do it different from a lot here in that All of my wife's Bulls fuck her in front of me. She makes me watch.

But still would like to know.

Strangers - Or People you know?
She did a few "younger" guys from work when we first started then we looked for guys online that started as complete strangers but quickly became friends once they got some pussy and the strangers were a little easier to control not that we ever had any problems with the coworkers but I see how in some cases it could be

Reactions: DaveJ
My wife's first was my brother. After that all have been strangers. It's hot to think about friends but it's a fine line.
creempieluvr said:
Then my wife told me that he was constantly texting her trying to get her to leave me,
Guys see how fun our wives are and they don't want to put the effort into finding a woman and helping her become as good as ours. So they try and steal them away

I’m not a cuck yet but I’d like her bull to be a stranger maybe met in a bar.

My ex was taking erections behind my back, so the question breaks into: stranger to her, or stranger to me? The score (that I know):: acquaintance (I had met him); stranger (and to me; she introduced me to him later, only hinting that he was screwing her); stranger or former boyfriend, uncertain (both strangers to me); stranger (and to me); work colleague (I met him some years later). I don't think I find the turn-on different whether someone I knew or a stranger got to fuck my wife, different but both a turn-on.

When I finally agreed to try black for the first time, I thought my husband would bring home one of his black friends. Instead he brought home three young black men that were complete strangers. I was even more surprised when he told me that I was going to let them take me bareback

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954 and creempieluvr
JasminH said:
When I finally agreed to try black for the first time, I thought my husband would bring home one of his black friends. Instead he brought home three young black men that were complete strangers. I was even more surprised when he told me that I was going to let them take me bareback
Since then he has told all his black friends and coworkers that I'm available to them

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954 and creempieluvr
Complete strangers can be risky, but not impossible.
A couple could spend a few hours getting to know someone over dinner, drinks, or a night out at the club, determine he is "safe", and if there is chemistry between him and wife/gf, let nature take its' course.

Friends, whether they are a common friend to both husband and wife, or just a friend of either one, tend to be the most likely candidates.

Coworkers are close behind. Romance/flirting/affairs ALWAYS happens when men and women work together. So it wouldn't be a total stranger, but not necessarily a friend.

One bit of advice: If it MUST be a complete stranger scenario, I highly recommend taking her out of town. Women (and men) will do things away from home they may not do otherwise.

JasminH said:
That is incredible! Please tell us more about it! All of my wife's Bulls are Bareback. She Hates condoms. She thinks they are gross. She says she only wants skin to skin.

my best friend John fucked my wife for over 40 years , she would never have looked for a stranger , she needed to feel safe , he never tried to come between us he finished up living with us .Different people are looking for different things , our life suited us

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr

Users who are viewing this thread