Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Str8 Couple in San Francisco Bay Area 4 Hung Black

• Thread starterSFBlueCA
  • Start date

SFBlueCA

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2007
We are a straight, down-to-earth couple, looking for a cool black guy that is much the same. My wife likes the thought of playing and possibly more with a thickly hung black guy. She's Central American, 27, 5'7, 135 pounds, very attractive, and in very good shape.

Please be between 21-40 years old, 6 feet tall, in good shape, attractive, at least 7 inches long and thick/meaty (thickness is most important). We are straight and are looking for you to be the same and comfortable with the potential situation and cool with video. She is picky so we do not guarantee anything happening at anytime. We're looking to talk and possibly meet for drinks and take it from there.

Please be a reasonable distance from the Bay Area to respond with a normal pic and what you are offering.

I am in Sacramento and would love a chance to fuck her.. Please contact me on yahoo.. messanger or email...lastcall916

hey , I'm not 6ft. , but have a big meat .

Attachments

• littlewell.jpg
    littlewell.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 179

Users who are viewing this thread