Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

story for me pics for you

• Thread startercaza
  • Start date

caza

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 7, 2009

tell me how you would seduce my gf, seduce her and humilate me....and ill release more pics of her,,,,

tell me what you think

if you like...i have more pics...and much more raunchier! give me a story,,,i want a bull!! with pic of big dick...someone who wants to dominate me....you can tell me do things via email....or msn chat....

im up for anything..let me know

Attachments

• Picture0031.jpg
    Picture0031.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 898
give me some stories bulls...and you will get some hot hot pics

Attachments

• Picture0044.jpg
    Picture0044.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 588
  • Picture0035.jpg
    Picture0035.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 718
Reactions: jsnow
the towel comes off....email me stories and pics of you bulls
and th towel comes off you bulls

where is this sexy slut?... you definately need some training as a pussy boi while your wife gets used like a little *****! what city are u in?

This is definitely one sexy slut. She looks primed and ready to take a big dick deep down her throat and up her wet pussy. I'll leave her with a nice sloppy creampie and have her sit on your face until she's all clean.

Show me those great tits and her wet pussy and I'll tell you more.

Hi Caza!!
Well, after you went to work I would pay her a visit. As soon as I got to your place, I would suck on her tits, then eat her pussy. After this, I would fuck her mouth while pulling her hair. Since this would really get her excited, I would then proceed to fuck her doggy style. While I was fucking her from behind, I would be spanking her ass and calling her a slut. While all this was going on, you can be sure I would be filming the action!! Then she would ride me, so I could see a great view of her ass bouncing up and down on my cock. She would then get down on her knees and tity fuck me. At the last second, I would spray her face and the inside of her mouth with my hot cum. She would then clean up every last drop. Before I would leave, I would call about 4-5 of my friends and have them come over and gangbang your girlfriend, repeating the process. They would take pics and send them to your work e-mail, so your know what your lovely woman has been doing!! How was that? Please post many more hot pics of her!!! Nudes, her fucking and sucking, face pics to cum on, etc. Keep up the great work!!

Caza!! Please post more of your hot girlfriend!! I sent you a PM as well!

Very sexy girl!!! Dont tease us show us some more pics of this HOT girl!

She looks hot, is she filipina?

Either way, I'd totally pound her in the ass. While I'm doing that you can sit on the floor by the bed and watch, and of course I'll remind you that even if she let you anywhere near her ass you probalby wouldn't be able to reach it.

come on guys i wana some hot juicy stories...i wanna relationship wiht a bull who will tell me what to do....online...i got some hot pics....i want a hot bull to bully me

Attachments

• Picture0037.jpg
    Picture0037.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 665
I would walk in and make her undress. Then undo my pants and start to suck my fat cock. Making you watch. I would force my big cock in her mouth and hold her hair as I fuck her mouth. Have her take me to the bed you share and make u sit on the floor as he rides my fat cock. Id suck her tits and flip her over make her lay flat on the bed strattle her legs and force my cock inside. Pullin out only long enough to switch to her asshole. Pull her hair hard as u listen to her scream as I fuck her in the ass. When I was ready to blow I would make up get close to see my cock pulse as I melt inside her. Then after we were done u can clean us both up.

Pictures are getting better Caza - I can complete that photo by mentally locking her wrists behind the chair with handcuffs.

No need to worry about you, as your hands are already cuffed behind your back, and I'll lie you on the floor in front of her to give you a worm's-eye view of me looping her legs up my chest and round my neck to deep-fuck her pussy.

You'd be able to see each inch as I slide it slowly in and out. Any pussy juice that drips (or squirts) out will go straight over your face - and you will hear her as she begs me to fuck her, and use her in ANY way I see fit.

She will be able to see your knob getting harder and harder as I fuck her, and she will insult and verbally degrade you as she says how much hotter and enjoyable my cock is.

Afterwards, when her orgasmic screams have stopped echoing, I can release her cuffs and she can sit straight down onto your face to get cleaned up.

pm me guys,,,persuade me ur the one to tell me a story of cucking me...or tell me

by the moring i hope to have some bulls pm me demanding for some sexy pics

hope you like....im craving a bull to tell me how they would cuck me with her...she desperate for big cock

Attachments

• Picture0034.jpg
    Picture0034.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 492
come on you big bulls

you can see my gf is a stunner...come on bulls demand some pics...tell me how u would slit my relationship open becuase of your manhood....email me

sexymusic2009@hotmail.com

whimp

what a fucking whimp you are, i would make you sit in the corner and watch me cum all over her big tits, then make you clean my sperm off her tits and my cock...........after you serve us drinks, ill have something very humiliating for you to do, ill show you what a whimp pussy you really are and deserve to be, Steve

Users who are viewing this thread