Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sorry

• Thread starterlearningtobeUK
  • Start date

learningtobeUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2008
Dear DG I am truly sorry for masturbating this morning...it was selfish and thoughtless of me and I feel awful for letting you down. I hope you can forgive my mistake ......

with huge love and respect

pantie boy

Cb ??

Perhaps a chastity belt would be in order.
It is being considered by my wife for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like someone has an urgent need to meet a nice five foot length of rattan, briskly administered to prevent further outbreaks like this!

cb and rattan crops?

firstly, thank you ltbUK, I didn't expect to see that on here that's for sure, and don't worry about it, I think we corrected that oversight now ;)

as for the suggestions offered, we did look very briefly into chastity devices OFS but decided they are not for us. I would miss my husband's pretty cock being out to be honest.....:D I don't generally like the way they look or the complete emasculation they suggest. I like my little submissive boy to retain at least some of his masculinity!

Secondly, the crop/whip suggestion, well perhaps in some ways that's closer to my truth. I have a wonderful flogger that delivers quite a soft but firm punishment, and that combined with a VERY clear message of not being allowed anywhere NEAR my pussy should he err again (at least with my knowledge) should help drive the message home. He's a very devoted husband looking to be the best he can be in serving and honouring me/our relationship 'as we define it' (before anyone gets all fluffed up about female led relationships!!!).

The moment passed, the lesson was learned. :cool:

Ms. DG,

Dominant.Goddess said:
.... Secondly, the crop/whip suggestion, well perhaps in some ways that's closer to my truth. I have a wonderful flogger that delivers quite a soft but firm punishment, and that combined with a VERY clear message of not being allowed anywhere NEAR my pussy should he err again (at least with my knowledge) should help drive the message home. ....

Hm.... sounds like this site may perhaps be of interest to you:

Disciplinary Wives Club (DWC)

(if I suggested it earlier, sorry for the repetition).

Best wishes to you and your submissive husband :cool:

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread