• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

some pics and a video of my ex gf

• Thread startermargucci
  • Start date

margucci

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2012

Attachments

• Black Bra 1.jpg
    Black Bra 1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 231
  • Black Bra 2.jpg
    Black Bra 2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 200
Damn, i watched the video, it looks like she may have went on quite the bitch fit, i guess you cut off just in time. Although i'd like to have seen it. Anyways, she is fantastic, very beautiful and she sucks dick really well. She is amazing. But next time just make sure you ask her first before you go about trying to video record her awesome skills. I wouldn't want her to go off and bust your balls and scold you again. But all in all this is one amazingly beautiful woman.

She knew I had the camera, she just thought I was taking a picture and not a video. She wasn't too pissed off. I bent her over and fucked her after that. No vid though obviously.

And yea she gives great head, swallows every drop every time, and takes it up the ass after a couple drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread