Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

some of my pics

• Thread starterbcm
  • Start date

bcm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2007
hello! I posted some pics of my girlfriend before so I thought I would post some of myself! I love wearing my girlfriends panties while she is out getting fucked. I also love chatting and camming with doms and bulls or other cucks.

Attachments

• IMAG0159.jpg
    IMAG0159.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 422
  • IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 382
  • Photo on 2011-09-08 at 03.07.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-08 at 03.07.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 468
same

Definately looking sexy in those pantties...My fiance loves making me wear her panties and makes me go out and buy them just to humiliate me. Love how they feel, she says I just love feeling like a bitch and soon to be made to suck dick like a bitch.

Your girlfriends writhes on cock while you wear her unneeded panties and take a cock of your own. From those pictures you were born to be a pathetic little sissy cuckold.

Want2Bcucked said:
Definately looking sexy in those pantties...My fiance loves making me wear her panties and makes me go out and buy them just to humiliate me. Love how they feel, she says I just love feeling like a bitch and soon to be made to suck dick like a bitch.

what awesome situations were are both in! ;)

here's one pic she took last night. I had to get on all fours and beg just to see her naked body.. She says' she's going to love watching me get all dressed up and begging for a real dick.

Attachments

• thongass.jpg
    thongass.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 187
kenev said:
maybe you should be on a gay site

I agree... Honestly if you were wearing that shit as I was pounding your wife and enjoying her naked body, it would just ruin the mood for me. I'd tell you to go see a movie while her and I stayed in ur bed.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

hungbull420 said:
I agree... Honestly if you were wearing that shit as I was pounding your wife and enjoying her naked body, it would just ruin the mood for me. I'd tell you to go see a movie while her and I stayed in ur bed.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

And that is why you aren't the kind of bull that he would want. Just he isn't the kind of cuckold you would want.

I like the guy wearing panties . . . and if he likes it its even better as he will show his appreciation. I like BCM and like his honesty. Wish there were more honest people on this board.

Thanks ank0rwat, waynerobertson and breedingwife4cuckold. I think that just like there are many different fetishes out side of cuckolding, we all have our fetishes inside of the cuckold world. wearing panties and being submissive to my girl and her bull, as well as enjoying talking to dominant men is just part of my cuckolding experience. I don't consider myself gay because I think of gay as a lifestyle choice, my lifestyle choice is cuckolding and that includes some things that some people would consider "gay"(really it would be bi-sexual I think.)

woooo ouffff nice ass same my wife Good very Good she make me cum

whatever makes one happy.my wife likes to take me shopping for pantys.she likes how it embarraesses me humiliation

Your ass looks soooo sweet in that little thong! Don't let these other's kid you, they'd hit it.:D

She wants bigger.

She sent me these few pics yesterday; along with a lengthy text session. She told me she met up with her ex and they had alittle fun. The ones with the cucumber is what she wants instead of mine ....

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 159
  • aaab.jpg
    aaab.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 169
  • ass2me.jpg
    ass2me.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 188
May be i can help with your wifes needs .

Want2Bcucked said:
She sent me these few pics yesterday; along with a lengthy text session. She told me she met up with her ex and they had alittle fun. The ones with the cucumber is what she wants instead of mine ....

Attachments

• IMAG0394.jpg
    IMAG0394.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 75
u look sexy in her panties, i wish my girl made me do things like this.

I get dressed every night, wether we are going to play, or not. Mistress likes the look on me.

HAILEY said:
I get dressed every night, wether we are going to play, or not. Mistress likes the look on me.
You are smart to obey her, she knows whats best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread