Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Solutions for multi-angle video?

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date

encasedforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
My wife is very into the idea of recording herself being fucked. I can't tell if this is a personal kink of hers, or something she wants to do so she has more content to share with other men. I suspect it is a little bit of both. She typically sets up her phone to make videos currently but has expressed interest in finding a solution that would involve multiple cameras so she could have different angles.

Has anyone thought about this, or done it? My initial impression is that we would want to setup a PC and find some compatible cameras that would feed into it. We have quite a few NEST cameras around the house but since those record to the cloud, and it isn't very convenient to download and save clips, they aren't my first choice - especially considering the nature of what we're intending on recording.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and dantelovemilf
I'm not an expert, but wouldn't you use a separate camera for each angle, and use an editing program (after downloading) to switch between them?
And/or use split screens to show multiple angles within the same 'picture', and other effects.

Otherwise, you would need some kind of gizmo to switch angles as you are recording?

Or am I lost?

Nazareth said:
I'm not an expert, but wouldn't you use a separate camera for each angle, and use an editing program (after downloading) to switch between them?
And/or use split screens to show multiple angles within the same 'picture', and other effects.

Otherwise, you would need some kind of gizmo to switch angles as you are recording?

Or am I lost?

You're right - and that's my plan. The question then becomes what kind of cameras (ethernet, USB, wifi)? I assume a central PC will be necessary to capture the images from all of them simultaneously and then later edit it together. Audio becomes another concern - I also am somewhat assuming a dedicated microphone, or perhaps just taking the audio from one or multiple cameras. Just curious if anyone has gone down this path and had recommendations in terms of specific hardware. Home security systems record from multiple cameras but are typically lower quality + wide angle lenses. I'm leaning towards trying to find higher quality web cams, but they're all USB and I am concerned with cable length limitations since ideally she'd like them semi-permanently installed throughout the room.

Users who are viewing this thread