Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sole partner in marriage

• Thread startererosduo
  • Start date

erosduo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2006
Which cuckolds out there have only had sex with their wife since married, while their wife has had several partners?

i have never had sex with others. My Wife has never allowed me to have sex with anyone else. She keeps me in chastity 24/7. She has been sleeping with others since we started dating.

MM'S pet:

We seem to be in very similar situations.My wife has been having sex with other men since we got engaged and has not allowed me to have sex with other woemn, or her either for that matter ,since then. she also has been keeping me in chastity 24/7 since a few months before we got married.

Fell free to message me if you ever feell ike chatting about being a cuckold..I'm novapaul48 on YIM

Wife fucking other men.

I have been a cuckold through three marriages, and in the first two, and the first part of the third marriage, I did not fuck any other women. it was my wives who were fuckiing with other guys.

That only changed when I met a guy who wanted to fuck my wife and I brought him home and watched. He invited me to visit him when I was in his area, which I did, and he invited me to fuck his wife, which I did. She was one great pussy, but still I would not have fucked her if it had not been that my new friend needed the same thrill that I did, of watching another guy fuck his wife.

I still wouldn't be able to just go out and fuck some other guy's wife, no matter how hot she was. I need to be the one providing pussy for other men. And the fact that that "Pussy" wears my ring makes it even better.

Users who are viewing this thread